Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone,

My Infiniti q50 hybrid is having some electrical issues in the left side :)

1) So the most important problem which I am facing now is Passenger side turning light. When I tested it using multimeter there is no voltage, so probably cable is broken?

Can anyone advise me what to do? When I scan using AUTEL OBD, it doesn't say it has problem.

2)Front left corner parking sensor is not working, I replaced the sensor, so sensor is okay.

Would really appreciate your advices

·
Registered
2016 Hybrid 3.5 SportTech RWD
1,456 Posts
Did you check fuses?

·
Registered
2016 Hybrid 3.5 SportTech RWD
1,456 Posts
Nope! 🙄
It's all in your manual – or in the www...

Reactions: MrViceMan

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I looked whole day for fuse/relay of turn signal light. I concluded that it has no fuses/relays and it is 100% controlled by BCM module (which has 40 ampere fuse) using transistors.

So now, I must find bcm module location, dismantle it and see if cable is broken from bcm to turn light signal lamp.

Any ideas, am I correct in this case? am I going in the right direction :) ?

·
Administrator
Newport, Oregon
17,100 Posts
I looked whole day for fuse/relay of turn signal light. I concluded that it has no fuses/relays and it is 100% controlled by BCM module (which has 40 ampere fuse) using transistors.

So now, I must find bcm module location, dismantle it and see if cable is broken from bcm to turn light signal lamp.

Any ideas, am I correct in this case? am I going in the right direction :) ?
You are correct in that there aren't dedicated fuses or relays for the turn signals and the BCM controls the voltage output to the turn signals. There are 3 fuses for the BCM.

Font Rectangle Parallel Schematic Engineering

The BCM is located here:

Automotive design Automotive lighting Font Parallel Slope

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
You are correct in that there aren't dedicated fuses or relays for the turn signals and the BCM controls the voltage output to the turn signals. There are 3 fuses for the BCM.

View attachment 111107

The BCM is located here:

View attachment 111108
You're the man! Thanks. I found BCM's fuses yesterday and all of them are okay. I'll try to get to the BCM today, hope I'll find the solution. Without that I can't drive the car, because it failed tech inspection.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Both of the cables that go into left turn signal light are touching eachother somewhere (or even touching the frame). I don't know what to do :)))

One idea I have is to take whole new cable and just connect it from bcm to light.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts