Infiniti Q50 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
5,712 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I see Patrick Mahomes, QB for the KC Chiefs has a Q50. It looks like a white 2015 judging from the 3.7 badge. You'd think with his kind of money he could afford something newer and more exotic, but props to him regardless!

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
I hate sports.

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
Let's see how well (or horrible) the INFINITI marketing department muck up a good advert/marketing opportunity.

Although, their ad campaigns of late have pretty dang-on good. But this is an opportunity to catch lighting in a bottle.

Steph Curry, (potentially) Patrick Mahomes, and this guy:

·
Premium Member
136 Posts

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
I see Patrick Mahomes, QB for the KC Chiefs has a Q50. It looks like a white 2015 judging from the 3.7 badge. You'd think with his kind of money he could afford something newer and more exotic, but props to him regardless!
He is a dealership sponsor. That's like saying Kit Harrington has one.

·
Registered
5,712 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
490 Posts
The two pictures of him I saw was with that Q60 and a white Q50, both 3.7.
Newer Q60s only came as VR30s

The old Q60s had that VQ growl but a much different body

·
Registered
5,712 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Misread the emblem. Need new glasses

·
Registered
5,712 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Me.

·
Registered
354 Posts
He's holding out for the 2020 Q50 CarPlay debut.
Lmao!!!

·
Registered
2,587 Posts
I hate sports.
Hemingway is reported to have said, "The only true sports are mountaineering, bull fighting and auto racing. Everything else is just a game".

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
How about beating that GPS ETA? I find that'd extreme sports lmao!
Yep....even if I have to make my own route. It is always my aim to beat the GPS's ETA.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts