Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2016 Q50 2.0t base and have a check engine light on for the PCV valve. I have checked everywhere online and no part, also contacted Infiniti dealer parts and they don’t know what that part is on the vehicle. Can anyone tell me what the problem would be and how to solve it.

thanks

·
Registered
72 Posts
I would take it in an have it looked at. All Data shows there are multiple things that could cause that code. Im not seeing a valve in the engine bay only with the vapor canister in the back.

Blue Rectangle Font Wood Handwriting

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi Lenny,

Would you happen to have the maintenance instructions to change the part for my specific vehicle. If so would you mind sending it, I would appreciate it! I’m trying to resolve the problem myself. Thank you once again for your help.

·
Administrator
Newport, Oregon
15,857 Posts
Hi Lenny,

Would you happen to have the maintenance instructions to change the part for my specific vehicle. If so would you mind sending it, I would appreciate it! I’m trying to resolve the problem myself. Thank you once again for your help.
#14 is the partial load operation crankcase ventilation valve located on the driver's side of the engine.

Font Slope Schematic Rectangle Parallel

1 - 6 of 6 Posts