Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
201 - 220 of 278 Posts

·
Administrator
Newport, Oregon
14,673 Posts
View attachment 105294

Part # and size. I'm sure others work too.
I have one identical to that.

I do like the iPhone camera trick though. I only did a quick visual to look at the location of Brian's black plug and where the white plug should be based on the picture.

·
Registered
3,914 Posts
Then order one! We have the exact same pedal/connector setup I'm certain (2017 red sport, FEB but not ICC).
Honest to goodness I put a pedal/throttle modifier almost on the level of a JB4 from a driver's experience perspective. Better than exhaust, intakes, etc.

·
Registered
2014 Q50 Sport
165 Posts
That statement is exactly why I almost can't live (happily),,without one,and why I have such enthusiasm for the product,,and would be willing to help anyone install it,,and enjoy it,,👍

·
Registered
2014 Q50 Sport
165 Posts
It's impact is extremely profound,,and it brings other mods to full potential,,,the jet powr-flo",performance MAF also is a great dynamic bolt on,,it's expensive,,and they don't offer it for every car,,G37 think they do),and of course you need 2 for the Q50,,,but with/ then driving without,,) you can feel big difference,,AND REALLY LETS INTAKE FILL ITS LUNGS!'ANOTHER WAY TO GET MORE AIR INTO YOUR ENGINE 👍

·
Administrator
Newport, Oregon
14,673 Posts
That statement is exactly why I almost can't live (happily),,without one,and why I have such enthusiasm for the product,,and would be willing to help anyone install it,,and enjoy it,,👍
Fly out here and I'll let you install it.

·
Registered
2014 Q50 Sport
165 Posts
You know I actually had that exact thought,,you can only benefit from any goodness shown to another person,,if it's possible for me,,you will be first to know,,heard seafood in pacific northwest is great,,and I was planning on seeing more of the country in the future,,

·
Super Moderator
Murrieta, CA, USA
7,595 Posts
Then order one! We have the exact same pedal/connector setup I'm certain (2017 red sport, FEB but not ICC).
I will. I was just letting you guys go first, lol.

Reactions: Sleeper2017

·
Registered
2017 Q50 Red Sport AWD
131 Posts
iPhone pics with it installed.

Automotive tire Hood Motor vehicle Vehicle Automotive exterior

Automotive fuel system Motor vehicle Automotive tire Automotive exhaust Automotive design

Automotive tire Automotive lighting Motor vehicle Hood Automotive design

·
Super Moderator
3,372 Posts
Reactions: Sleeper2017

·
Administrator
Newport, Oregon
14,673 Posts
Screw it. I've always wanted an endoscope, so I ordered one. I don't have any more time now to futz with it anyway. Scope will be here on the 24th...maybe.

·
Super Moderator
3,372 Posts

·
Administrator
Newport, Oregon
14,673 Posts
LOL, great minds... I recently ordered one, too:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B08ZCGPJZQ/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I needed it to find the connector on the AWD controller. Should be here tomorrow. I'll give some feedback on its usefulness.
I have no doubt I'll use it for other things. I ordered this one:
Teslong Video Inspection Camera, Dual Lens Borescope with LED Light, HD Industrial Endoscope, 5" IPS Screen, Waterproof Scope Camera, 5mm, 16.4 Flexible Cable for Home, Automotive, Pipe, Car, Wall: Amazon.com: Industrial & Scientific

Reactions: IridiumRS400

·
Administrator
Newport, Oregon
14,673 Posts
I'll pop the lower instrument panel just loose enough to snake that puppy in there. That way I can find that damn connector without standing on my head. I tried with my iPhone but it's too big to orient properly and the focal length is too long to get a sharp picture. This endoscope has a focal length of 3-10 cm for the front camera and 2-5 cm for the side camera.

·
Super Moderator
3,372 Posts
This endoscope has a focal length of 3-10 cm for the front camera and 2-5 cm for the side camera.
Yes, I popped for the front and side camera, too.

·
Premium Member
Allen, Texas
723 Posts
For the budget minded - I have had good luck with this one… (which reminds me @Ddnspider - I still owe you some images of the spare Pure Stage 2’s I have sitting in my guest room…)

Industrial Endoscope, SKYBASIC Digital

201 - 220 of 278 Posts