Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
Rochester, NY
249 Posts
Thanks man, I’m glad on the edge of either ordering this or an LeD badge, just ordered my BMS HX , and installed my FI LDP last week . Along with my JB4 it seems like it will be a lot of fun once I get this part too.
Let us know if you get it.

·
Administrator
Newport, Oregon
17,690 Posts
Thanks man, I’m glad on the edge of either ordering this or an LeD badge, just ordered my BMS HX , and installed my FI LDP last week . Along with my JB4 it seems like it will be a lot of fun once I get this part too.
Trust me, a throttle controller will do a lot more for you than an LED badge. I have both.

Reactions: Jayarama and jcb

·
Registered
2,543 Posts
I’m with Avedis, get the controller first!

Reactions: Jayarama and jcb

·
Registered
St. Louis, MO
1,538 Posts
I’m with Avedis, get the controller first!
Lots of consensus that this is a must do performance mod. Stock accelerator is very lazy and drive modes don't really matter. Pedal controller makes it feel like a beast in comparison.

·
Administrator
Newport, Oregon
17,690 Posts

·
Registered
Rochester, NY
249 Posts
Looks like there is 20% off Black Friday sale for the Sprint Booster. Good time to get one.

Reactions: SkylineDreamz
21 - 26 of 26 Posts