Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Saw this on instagram:

Instagram

Says it will be available in Jan! Can any of our resident dealer reps here confirm that and what is part of that package besides the wierd looking wheels?

Edit:

Pic if the wheel:

http://instagram.com/p/gtM_K3FPkQ/

Edit:

Pics courtesy of Jim Shinon instagram:

Edit:

Edit:

·
Registered
252 Posts
Hmmmm, nice! I bet The Dark Knight would like these... (the look like the 370Z sport wheels).

I'm thinking of dipping its shoes glossy black, but will wait to see the effect on these performance package wheels before pulling the trigger (literally). :D

·
Registered
39 Posts
The fellow who posted the photo mentioned conventional tires. Do any of the dealer reps who post on this site have any knowledge of this option? I would be down for this option with non RFT's

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Not a fan of the wheels! He also mentions a tightly tuned steering!

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Here's a close up on the wheel

Instagram

Reactions: klimchuk

·
Registered
436 Posts
Usually when an official "performance package" is released it includes more than just wheels...not sure if I believe the bit about the steering as the DAS already has programmed settings to chose from, unless they're changing the system too which hardly makes sense based on the fact that they havent even ironed out the DAS kinks yet.

I dont like the wheels at all but looks like they're wrapped in Bridgestone Potenzas, much better than the RFT's!

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

·
Registered
697 Posts
unable to view link here at work. Could someone post the pic on the thread if allowed by the mods?

Thanks

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Yea I can! Let me upload it to my photobucket

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·

·
Premium Member
2,672 Posts
News to me. This is, of course, part of the reason I hang out here. I'll check and report back whatever I can find.

Johann was making noise about staggered fitment to quiet down the whining journalists. Makes some sense. Combine that with some tuning to the DAS and people will think they're driving a whole new car.

Reactions: gbert15

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Yea, not my cup of tea and think that the one that comes with the appearance package suits the Q50 a little more!

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
One more pic added to OP

1 - 20 of 61 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.