Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I can seem to edit the phone numbers in the favorites list. In my 2011 M37 you could add numbers manually, edit them, sort them, etc. It seems like you can only add favorites if the number is in your existing phone book that gets synced to the car, or from the recent list.
I want to be able to edit a name so it also shows if it's a mobile or home, etc. Did Infiniti remove this ability to do this?

·
Registered
1 Posts
I can seem to edit the phone numbers in the favorites list. In my 2011 M37 you could add numbers manually, edit them, sort them, etc. It seems like you can only add favorites if the number is in your existing phone book that gets synced to the car, or from the recent list.
I want to be able to edit a name so it also shows if it's a mobile or home, etc. Did Infiniti remove this ability to do this?
did you ever receive an answer to this? or does someone else have an answer?

I just leased the Q50 (had the G37 previously too) and have the same question i.e. can't edit names and numbers in the favorites list. Also, when i am in "call history", i can't add a number to favorites either - the "add favorite" option is grey and cannot be selected (only options are "call" or "delete").

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.