Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright guys, so I go to the car show every saturday in the East valley at the pavilions. IT IS EVERY Saturday. I used to bring my GTI there, and it would get tons of love. I went there this last Saturday, and people were staring at my Q50. Want to start getting a group together so we can all meet up around the same time, and start carving out a little area for us. Let me know if anyone is interested

·
Registered
164 Posts
I'm down.

-Matt

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ah my q50s not stock anymore, and after 8 all the older cars go and that's when all the younger crowed comes in with the European and Japanese imports and all that

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have found a group of mostly STI's and some GTI's and a couple imports here and there. I got a LOT of love for my q50, so if anyone would like to come, send me a PM. We meet in the West Valley, usually hangout all parked, talk for an hour or so, check out cars, and then go on a hour or two cruise. Usually about 15 cars, but is growing every sunday. If your interested send me a PM.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I'm also in Phoenix, though can't say I have been to the Pavillions in years. Gets a little tougher as we get older. I am curious to see other Q50's and talk to other owners to see what they have in mind. I will have to upload some images of mine here soon. Maybe I'll swing by Pavillions one Saturday.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yea man, pretty cool to go to, hit me up next time you make your way over here, plan a meet up at the pavilions or something

·
Registered
121 Posts
Def. down for this. Anyone local to the West Valley?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.