Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got lucky this wkend and found a black/black hybrid sport with the nav and tech deluxe package. What started as a trip to simply learn more about the car, I ended up driving one home, lol.

I started out on maxima.org when I had my 6-speed. I modded it and being black/black, I also started learning a lot about auto detailing.

I eventually 'graduated' to a '04 G35 black/black. I love the car; just wished it had better gas mileage!

I moved on once more ...

·
Premium Member
2,672 Posts
Great working with you Nadir. I'm very pleased to sell a car to someone who appreciates it, and all it's technology.

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Congrats Nadir! Love that last shot! Very nice, obscure perspective!

Enjoy your Q50! :D

Great job too on the sale Sinecure! I am sure Nadir had a pleasant buying experience! :)

·
Premium Member
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Congrats Nadir! Love that last shot! Very nice, obscure perspective!

Enjoy your Q50! :D

Great job too on the sale Sinecure! I am sure Nadir had a pleasant buying experience! :)
Randy (Sinecure) was the one guy out of at least 3 other sales guys in the Bay Area I went talking to that really knew his stuff. I walked away with my first brand new car purchase feeling really good.

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Randy (Sinecure) was the one guy out of at least 3 other sales guys in the Bay Area I went talking to that really knew his stuff. I walked away with my first brand new car purchase feeling really good.
I would expect so being that he's been here on this forum helping people for quite some time already! Glad you had a nice experience buying your first new car! This is my first new car as well! :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.