Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
2015 Infiniti Q50S AWD
116 Posts
Those taillights are beautiful. If they ever come out for 15 Q50 I would definitely buy them.

Reactions: 4DR GTR

·
Super Moderator
Murrieta, CA, USA
7,680 Posts
Am I the only one who can't see pics?

·
Super Moderator
Murrieta, CA, USA
7,680 Posts
Reactions: Batell and Londorh

·
Registered
2016 Hybrid 3.5 SportTech RWD
1,368 Posts
@TO: Nice work! Could I get a pic with the whole back of the car?

·
Administrator
Newport, Oregon
15,871 Posts
How much and where did you buy them?

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
Mehhhhh lol my 180sx Kouki Type X tails look better :p :p

But cool bro. Did you get Skyline400R emblems on order yet?

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Reactions: jodedor and n1ck!

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Mehhhhh lol my 180sx Kouki Type X tails look better :p :p

But cool bro. Did you get Skyline400R emblems on order yet?
no emblems on my car I like it in stealth mode 😁

·
Administrator
Newport, Oregon
15,871 Posts

·
Super Moderator
Murrieta, CA, USA
7,680 Posts
I like them a lot. I just don't like the amber section.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Since i saw this post I've been unsuccessfully trying to find what 2017 jdm taillights look like. Are they the same as us taillights? Can't find any pics

·
Super Moderator
Murrieta, CA, USA
7,680 Posts
Since i saw this post I've been unsuccessfully trying to find what 2017 jdm taillights look like. Are they the same as us taillights? Can't find any pics
I found this for you. I don't know the year but it looks pre-'18 since it has the bumper lights and chrome trim below the license plate. The taillights appear to look similar to the U.S. lights but I think the outer lights have amber blinker lenses.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Cool thanks, I wish they looked more like the 18 style. . .I wonder if it's just amber bulbs or an amber housing hmmm
I found this for you. I don't know the year but it looks pre-'18 since it has the bumper lights and chrome trim below the license plate. The taillights appear to look similar to the U.S. lights but I think the outer lights have amber blinker lenses.

View attachment 97130

·
Super Moderator
Murrieta, CA, USA
7,680 Posts
Cool thanks, I wish they looked more like the 18 style. . .I wonder if it's just amber bulbs or an amber housing hmmm
I think you can see amber when the lights are off, pretty sure it's amber plastic. I like the 17- lights better than the 18+ lights (I like the circles/crescents) but they are too bright red. The 18+ have a good tint.

Reactions: YoungRizz

·
Registered
130 Posts
Yeah your right I see it when I zoom in . . . Actually saw a g37 sedan today and really liked the tail lights .

I think you can see amber when the lights are off, pretty sure it's amber plastic. I like the 17- lights better than the 18+ lights (I like the circles/crescents) but they are too bright red. The 18+ have a good tint.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.