Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Premium Member
699 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok everyone, here are the pics of my new Q50!!!!! When I arrived at the dealership they had a Hagane Blue inside and it looked fantastic. It looks grey in pictures (including mine) but live it looks very Blue and I started thinking that maybe I might change my mind but then they drove my Ruby Red one out from the back and I knew that was my car. Can't wait to drive it home on Wednesday. I also took pics of a graphite shadow and the Hagane Blue ones they had. The Hagane was a base model. Someone else here said they couldn't tell the difference between the fake leather and the real leather. It is a huge difference. The fake is clearly fake. It's not terrible, but I don't get why they would do this. Not only is the material different but the contours of the seats themselves are not the same. They also had a white Sport which I didn't get a picture of, but I didn't like the sport rims as much in person. Thought they look too dark. I think they would only look really good on the graphite or the silver. I also don't think the sport bumper looks as different in person as it does in pictures so I'm very happy to have my premium and save some money.

Attachments

Reactions: tt_45

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Congrats again bro! And like I said in your previous thread....We Want More!!! :p

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
I hate you! (not really) :D I just want mine!
Hahaha! I think I know how you feel man! The more I see pics of my car, the more I want it here already! :D

I just have to stick to my guns and think that the money I save up while waiting for the car is going towards wheels/tires for the car and will make it sexier than everyone else's! Hahaha!

·
Registered
42 Posts
Why couldn't you take the car home? Why wait til Wednesday? I wouldn't be able to sleep if they did that to me. Nice looking ride like the other I will wait for mine with the package I want. Congrats btw!

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Why couldn't you take the car home? Why wait til Wednesday? I wouldn't be able to sleep if they did that to me. Nice looking ride like the other I will wait for mine with the package I want. Congrats btw!
Probably because of the software updates!

Reactions: afrosheen

·
Premium Member
699 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Infiniti is not letting any dealers sell the q50 until after the 3rd. (Test drives are not even being allowed except if you want to sit in the passenger seat while a salesperson drives)

·
Registered
42 Posts
Really?! So the review of a test drive by one of the members here is total BS?! He posted in a another thread that he test drove one so this is a surprise to me. Hmm... I can understand if that is what Inifiniti want's I just don't know why anyone would post that they test drove the car if it's not allowed until the 3rd?

·
Premium Member
699 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
BenW, the ruby red looks beautiful. Looking forward on your review of the car. Are you actually going from M37 to Q50?
Yes, if you look at the sideview pic of the red q50, my grey M37 is in the background on the right. Last year I got the M and a G for my wife at the same time. Over the last year I have enjoyed driving her car more than mine. The M drives and handles great, for a big car, but unfortunately it feels like a big car. And I've had bigger mid-size cars for so long that I forgot how fun a quick nimble car was until I started driving my wife's G. Then the Q50 comes along, size of the G with interior quality of the M and all the new tech. No brainer.

·
Registered
396 Posts
Yes, if you look at the sideview pic of the red q50, my grey M37 is in the background on the right. Last year I got the M and a G for my wife at the same time. Over the last year I have enjoyed driving her car more than mine. The M drives and handles great, for a big car, but unfortunately it feels like a big car. And I've had bigger mid-size cars for so long that I forgot how fun a quick nimble car was until I started driving my wife's G. Then the Q50 comes along, size of the G with interior quality of the M and all the new tech. No brainer.
First, thanks for the pic! Your car looks absolutely beautiful! Thanks for sharing!

So, I've never had a G but currently have a loaner of M37x, which i felt in love with quickly. Very encouraging to read your review from M owner's perspective. Sounds like Q50 combines the best of M & G? That's awesome! Thanks! I can't wait for mine to arrive!:)

·
Premium Member
699 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)
Really?! So the review of a test drive by one of the members here is total BS?! He posted in a another thread that he test drove one so this is a surprise to me. Hmm... I can understand if that is what Inifiniti want's I just don't know why anyone would post that they test drove the car if it's not allowed until the 3rd?
That salesperson broke the rules or they didn't know yet. Try going to your dealer tomorrow and ask for a test drive and see what happens. The car has been on lots now (at least here in CA) for 5 days. Wonder why no one else has posted a test drive review since that one guy did it in San Diego? or on any other site for that matter? I never said that guy was lying, I just said what dealers (at least here in Southern California) are telling people this weekend. Why do people have to post such negative things on here? Facebook syndrome, if you can't see the person you don't need to be polite.

·
Registered
243 Posts
No, I drove one Saturday:) My problem is I have a 2006 Infiniti M45 which I absolutely love to death and it has most of the tech stuff on it. I love that V8 rumble. The q50 is fantastic, but I'm going to have a very hard time letting go of the M45!

·
Registered
5 Posts
I'm leasing, but Infiniti hasn't released the lease numbers yet for July so I haven't worked out my deal yet. Will let you know later this week.
Since you are leasing your new Q, I am assuming you leased your 2012 M37 as well.

If you don't mind, what kind of penalties and negative equity hits are you encountering to get out of a 2012 lease so early. Only asking because I may end up in the same situation.

Anyway, congrats on the new car!

·
Premium Member
699 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Since you are leasing your new Q, I am assuming you leased your 2012 M37 as well.

If you don't mind, what kind of penalties and negative equity hits are you encountering to get out of a 2012 lease so early. Only asking because I may end up in the same situation.

Anyway, congrats on the new car!
There are no penalties if they simply buy the car from you. You just have to take the hit between what the buy out price is and what Bluebook (or whatever amount they will offer) is. In my case, the difference between the payoff amount and good bluebook is 3K. This amount will simply be added into the price of the Q.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.