Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm debating buying the one from eBay honestly. I'm sure that the Stillen one is better overall but I'm not really feeling like receiving it untainted and having to find somewhere in this town to paint it correctly.

The problem is even with the Stillen ones I haven't seen any pics that don't focus on the wing itself if that makes sense. I'd like to see something of a rear quarter shot or something further away so I can get a feel for the overall look of the car with it on

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
I'm debating buying the one from eBay honestly. I'm sure that the Stillen one is better overall but I'm not really feeling like receiving it untainted and having to find somewhere in this town to paint it correctly.

The problem is even with the Stillen ones I haven't seen any pics that don't focus on the wing itself if that makes sense. I'd like to see something of a rear quarter shot or something further away so I can get a feel for the overall look of the car with it on
U want a tainted one? :p

Kidding aside, have u seen pics from Jason?

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Oops. Autocorrect. And nope I haven't seen pics

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Oops. Autocorrect. And nope I haven't seen pics
Try searching his thread! Just type in stillen roof spoiler and maybe u would be able to find it! I think he has a more zoomed out pic!

·
Premium Member
3,008 Posts
Stillen roof spoiler is certainly a lot better in design but is unpainted, which means another $100-200 for a good paint job.
So I tried the one from ebay

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Do you have a farther away shot though so I can see how it looks overall with the car

·
Premium Member
1,493 Posts
Reactions: Jason91 and gbert15
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.