Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Thanks for sharing these pics! :D

·
Premium Member
1,569 Posts
Great pics! What a difference the 19's make!

Thanks for posting!

·
Registered
55 Posts
Oh man. The 17's are an abomination. I may have to spring for the 19's after all. *shudder*
You think so? I don't dislike them at all. They've got a retro look about them that is sort of jazzy.

That being said, if we meet up after we take delivery and you show up with an impact wrench, air tank and NASCAR-style floor jack ("I heard you were a pitstop enthusiast, JK!"), I and my Sport-wheeled Q will be heading the other way. Quickly. Or as quickly as a RWD car with an open diff can do a 180 out of there. :D

·
Registered
3,052 Posts
Ah, how times have changed. When I was growing up, getting hooked on cars, only the fanciest cars or full sized cars(Cadillac, big Buicks and Chryslers) had 15" rims. All the rest had either 14"(mid-sized) or 13"(compacts and under). I almost find this discussion comical. To me, except for the really "out there" bling, they all are acceptable looking. To each his own. :rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.