Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If anyone has a specific vehicle with a specific package on that they want pictures of, just let me know and I can post them if we have some in stock. Also, if anyone wants a video on how to do something, I should be able to post these as well. You can either pm me or post a thread and I most likely will see it.

Reactions: 1BadAssQ

·
Registered
52 Posts
If anyone has a specific vehicle with a specific package on that they want pictures of, just let me know and I can post them if we have some in stock. Also, if anyone wants a video on how to do something, I should be able to post these as well. You can either pm me or post a thread and I most likely will see it.
Awesome
can you show me a q 50s sport with the 19 inch bright wheels in white or Graphite Shadow?

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Awesome
can you show me a q 50s sport with the 19 inch bright wheels in white or Graphite Shadow?
Here you go. We currently do not have a white one with these wheels. This is a hybrid, but they will look the exact same, except the Hybrid symbol on the fender will say 3.7

Attachments

Reactions: SimpsonTide985

·
Registered
52 Posts
Here you go. We currently do not have a white one with these wheels. This is a hybrid, but they will look the exact same, except the Hybrid symbol on the fender will say 3.7
Yea I love that combo color and wheels. Are the stock 19s painted in Graphite shadow on the edges? Went and saw one today and it looks like the wheels are trimmed in Graphite Shadow?

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ya they do have almost a gunmetal color to them.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.