Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Just plasti-dipped my rear emblem. Still need to do the ones that say 3.7 on the sides and Q50s in the rear.

But anyways what do you guys think? Sorry for the bad quality photo, but it was getting dark.

One more question. What do you guys think about just painting the "I N F I N I T I" logo in the back, just the letters.

I will update this thread once I finish all emblems(except front) and with better daytime pictures.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Save yourself some time and just debadge the 3.7's from the front quarters. Nobody will notice but you. ;)
haha, i was thinking of de-badging the "Q50s" and "3.7" badges

·
Registered
288 Posts
I'm glad someone posted this, was planning on doing that tomorrow. Post close up pics too. As for the 3.7 badges mine are in the glove box. :D but it looks great from what I can see!

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
I'm glad someone posted this, was planning on doing that tomorrow. Post close up pics too. As for the 3.7 badges mine are in the glove box. :D but it looks great from what I can see!

Will do. I think I might just remove the q50s emblems. Just finished removing the 3.7 emblems and it took literally a minute to remove both, didnt even need to use anything to remove the sticky stuff.

Just did a quick photoshop, how does it look with no "Q50s"

·
Registered
573 Posts
If you do anything with the chrome trim finishers on the trunk lid, just black them out entirely. I have done so with mine and the Q50S emblems. I'm leaving the Mt. Figi emblems chrome front and rear, but I have black and need the contrast.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
here are better pictures, ended up removing the Q50s emblems and 3.7 side emblems. Still need to clean it up a little bit, but I might end up redoing it.

·
Registered
288 Posts
Wow it looks better than I expected, even up close. Guess I will be buying some plastidip, I'll post pics once I'm finished. How long did it take?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.