Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since theres been quite a few members plastidipping their Qs, i thought putting it in one thread would be a easier way for members to see what others have done. Heres a few pictures of what I've done so far (and some random pictures included) will be dipping my grill eventually, I'm also getting my window trim wrapped in gloss black soon.

·
Registered
288 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
573 Posts
Vancity, our cars look the same for the most part.

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Since theres been quite a few members plastidipping their Qs, i thought putting it in one thread would be a easier way for members to see what others have done. Heres a few pictures of what I've done so far (and some random pictures included) will be dipping my grill eventually, I'm also getting my window trim wrapped in gloss black soon.
Dang!!! Love the second shot man! Park a little farther from the house next tym and get a better bokeh! Nicely done! ?

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Vancity, our cars look the same for the most part.
I realized, love the way your car looks man ;) I'm still debating between the factory spoiler or the stillen spoiler

Dang!!! Love the second shot man! Park a little farther from the house next tym and get a better bokeh! Nicely done! ?
My car had trouble stopping coming out of the driveway, i did not want to go very far LOL, i havent taken her out in the snow ever this was the first time.

Reactions: gbert15

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Is that why u have all those tire tracks? Been sliding all over the place? :p

·
Premium Member
3,008 Posts
I realized, love the way your car looks man ;) I'm still debating between the factory spoiler or the stillen spoiler

My car had trouble stopping coming out of the driveway, i did not want to go very far LOL, i havent taken her out in the snow ever this was the first time.

I thought you plastidip your drive way in white color:p

OEM looks better, imo

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
That was my brother leaving for work :p

Not a huge fan of the chrome on the rear, in general im not a huge fan of chrome at all, plastidip used right can look good, when not it tends to look "cheap" one way or another i'll find a solution to blacking out all the chrome, either via plastidip or wrap, as im trying to keep the car looking classy and not "cheap". I'm experimenting on my window trim with wrap, if that looks good i might decide to wrap the chrome front and back.

Reactions: gbert15

·
Registered
162 Posts
Vancity is there a video of your car? I would love to hear the exhaust

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Just put a new one up last night actually! Here it is. Took off at about 50% throttle.

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Heres the wrap job that I just got done on the windows. Ill be doing the chrome door handles by myself tonight and also swapping all bulbs to LEDs. Will update with pics

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

Attachments

·
Registered
573 Posts
Looking good. That motivates me to use the vinyl I have. Can we have twins?

Reactions: Vancity808

·
Premium Member
3,008 Posts
FYI: plasti-dip has just introduced couple of new colors, black cherry and black blue .

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Yep! Nmotion, i got discount but it was through my work, i didnt know you get discount via revscene.

Pictures of the wrapped chrome handles will be up in a bit!

·
Registered
209 Posts
Yep! Nmotion, i got discount but it was through my work, i didnt know you get discount via revscene.

Pictures of the wrapped chrome handles will be up in a bit!
N-motion and many other people sponsor revscene so revscene members get discounts through many things

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Wow, i'll keep that in mind thanks

Anyways, here was my friday night, again excuse the cell phone pics..DSLR was dead.

Attachments

Reactions: tonypgst

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Heres a couple more, these are a little more clear

Attachments

Reactions: tonypgst

·
Registered
573 Posts
It came out great. I had a late night as well last night. Decided to wrap my trim after my kiddos went to sleep. Figuring out how to wrap the front grill trim tomorrow.

So what's next on your list?

Reactions: Vancity808
1 - 20 of 53 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.