Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am having trouble finding an 18" wheel that fits my new 2014 Q50 sport AWD. I know that the tolerance to the big brake kit is tight. I know that there are other threads but they don't have what I'm looking for. Also TireRack does not support this car yet.

I have 18" snow tires from my 2012 G37xS that I want to use on my new car.

If you have actually purchased and installed 18" rims on the Q50 sport AWD and they work for you (don't rub against the caliper or the strut), can you please post the specific brand, model and sizes here, along with where you bought them and how much you paid? I think this would be a great resource and I will buy whatever someone has already installed, tried, and knows will work.

Thank you in advance!!

Mike

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I see that someone has installed Core Racing Kobe wheels - but I can't find them for sale in the states. Can you guys confirm any other 18x8 wheels that fit the Q50 sport? Looks like Kal Tire has them for sale but I'll have to call them to see if they ship to the States.

·
Registered
194 Posts
If you plan on buying new wheels why not just upgrade to 20s? Your going to spend a bit extra but it's well worthit, as I'm sure you have seen quite a few people with 20s on this forum. Just giving you my two cents

·
Registered
34 Posts
Ya I bought my rims from Kal tires, paid only $400 for all 4 including the lugs and rings. If u getting 18s like what I did, you got to make sure the offset is 41-45
If it's 40, that's not happening, don't go with fast wheels, from experience they're a waste of time

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.