Infiniti Q50 Forum banner

Who has the best looking photos of the Q50?

• Motor Trend

Votes: 6 60.0%
  • The Infiniti Press Kit

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Neither, it's a Sport model and I don't like it, and/or I don't like red

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,949 Posts
The second one, for sure. From the press kit. That stance is very aggressive and mean looking, especially with the dust kicking up!

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
First one has a nice color to it! Nice use of flash to light up the subject while having soft lighting in the background but either lens distortion or angling of the car makes it looks wierd IMO! Looks bulky or something!

Second pic has nice angling and use of long exposure to create nice lighting effect for the fog lights and gather more floating dust! Only thing is it lacks some umph IMO! Maybe some pop in color? Put up the contrast too? The branch on the upper left is kinda distracting from the scene as well!

And so if I had to pick between the 2 id go for the 2nd! There's some editing potential! :D

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
What's up with the anti-red BS?
Nothing - I think the red looks gorgeous, and that's probably why Infiniti picked it for the press articles.
I just thought I should give a third option for people who don't like those pictures in general.
BTW, funny how all the negative comments on the look are always a mix of both "too boring" and "overblown".

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Did some minor edits to the 2nd one! :D

Before:

After:

Still annoyed by the branch on the upper left hand corner but kinda lazy to remove it thru photoshop! Hehe! :D

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
There are 39 photos of the red car in the Infiniti kit and 28 in the M/T, so you're not done editing :) The question is for both photo sets in general, not just the two I picked randomly.
I prefer the interior photos of M/T myself, crazy use of the flash.

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
There are 39 photos of the red car in the Infiniti kit and 28 in the M/T, so you're not done editing :) The question is for both photo sets in general, not just the two I picked randomly.
I prefer the interior photos of M/T myself, crazy use of the flash.
Ohh haha! Thought it was just the 2 photos! @ this point though M/T has the upper hand! They picked a good location and it contrasts well with the Red Q50! Also, I am a sucker for rolling shots! :D

Loving this:

I think if you put that pic for M/T from the get go, there would be no contest! Haha! :D

·
Premium Member
1,493 Posts
Ohh haha! Thought it was just the 2 photos! @ this point though M/T has the upper hand! They picked a good location and it contrasts well with the Red Q50! Also, I am a sucker for rolling shots! :D

Loving this:

I think if you put that pic for M/T from the get go, there would be no contest! Haha! :D
I'm going with Motortrend...this is a beautiful shot.

Reactions: Sandman and gbert15
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.