Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

I originally ordered a Graphite Shadow/Graphite interior RWD Premium with all packages and stock 17" wheels (gas model).

After reading some things on here about ride comfort between the 17s and 19s not being noticeable, I decided I would like to go with the 19s.

My dealer (Sewell Dallas) told me they have a model very similar to mine with the 19s, the only difference is that the new model has 3 port-installed options which are:

- Floormats ($167)
- Illuminated kick plate ($346)
- Splash guards ($147)

I didn't know about any of the port-installed options before this, so I guess the car I actually ordered won't come with any. I've never bought a new car... does a $50,000 vehicle SERIOUSLY not come with floor mats unless you pay extra?! Also, what is everyone's opinion on the illuminated kick plate and splash guards?

Thanks very much!

Reactions: Nphebes

·
Premium Member
1,070 Posts
Floor mats are standard. The optional ones are probably the all-weather rubber mats. Kick plates are standard as well, but they are not illuminated. Those prices you quoted are invoice prices, not MSRP.

·
Premium Member
1,177 Posts
I personally LOVE my illuminated kick plates in my current G37S. I notice them every single time I get in my car. It's just a nice little bonus. I do wish they were standard (illuminated) because I won't be getting them on the Q50 at this point given the cost of the car (with all 3 packages). I'm at the top of my comfort zone already. But they will be missed!!

·
Registered
325 Posts
Floor mats are standard. The optional ones are probably the all-weather rubber mats. Kick plates are standard as well, but they are not illuminated. Those prices you quoted are invoice prices, not MSRP.
The optional mats are all season

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the replies guys. Upon taking a closer look at the order sheet, it does look like the optional floor mats are the "all-season". I was just a bit confused because my dealer just said "floormats (which you definitely want)" when listing the packages. I've never had all-season floormats in a car... how are they different than the standard carpet ones? I imaging the all-season mats might be more worthwhile in a snowy/icy area?

Illuminated kick plates are kinda cool I guess after googling some pics but I'm not sure it's worth $400 MSRP...

What about the splash guards? Anyone order them or seen them on the Q50?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.