Infiniti Q50 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 1302 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well since in about a week we will be getting our Q50s already and some of us have ours on the lot and have been playing with it, I figured its time to post this thread which should explode on Aug 5! Hahaha!

Post away guys! :D

Let me start things up! :p

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Come on Q50Aggie....u know you want to! Hahaha!

Awesome Gandhi! Its like your car is being shown off because of how the floor is! :D

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
What is your camera setup like?
Camera Body:
Sony NEX-6

Lenses:
Sony 16mm F2.8 + Ultra Wide Angle Adapter (making an effective 12mm F2.8 lens)

Or

Zeiss 24mm F1.8 (use it for low lighting conditions or if I want a narrower depth of field)

So far those are what I use for car photography! Kinda want to get the Zeiss 12mm F2.8 for sharper pics wide open but it'll run me $1250! :(

·
Premium Member
699 Posts
Hahaha! Wisea$$$! :p

Oh nah he was just playing around man! :D

Btw you should post pics of yours man! Completely forgot u! The very first one of us that got his Q50! :D
It's too hard for me to visit since I switched dealerships to get the stone interior and 19" wheels as my new dealership is 30 miles away instead of right down the street. However, I did post pics earlier, it's the Red one with those butt ugly chrome rims. They have since taken those rims off and put back the normal 19" sport rims!!

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
It's too hard for me to visit since I switched dealerships to get the stone interior and 19" wheels as my new dealership is 30 miles away instead of right down the street. However, I did post pics earlier, it's the Red one with those butt ugly chrome rims. They have since taken those rims off and put back the normal 19" sport rims!!
Ahhh! Its all good man! Just post pics when u get a chance! Not those with the ugly wheels! Hehehe!

Which dealer did you change to? Tustin? Before u were with who? Mission Viejo?

·
Premium Member
699 Posts
Ahhh! Its all good man! Just post pics when u get a chance! Not those with the ugly wheels! Hehehe!

Which dealer did you change to? Tustin? Before u were with who? Mission Viejo?
I was with Tustin and I changed to Montclair. I feel bad, if they had released the cars when they arrived I would have gotten the one at Tustin where I got my M and my wife's G. However, having all of this time and seeing all of the pics on this forum I decided I wanted the Stone interior and the 19" wheels and Tustin couldn't get a trade.

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I was with Tustin and I changed to Montclair. I feel bad, if they had released the cars when they arrived I would have gotten the one at Tustin where I got my M and my wife's G. However, having all of this time and seeing all of the pics on this forum I decided I wanted the Stone interior and the 19" wheels and Tustin couldn't get a trade.
It should be understandable though! I mean we are paying a lot for this car and ofcourse you would like the color combination you want!

·
Premium Member
1,071 Posts
Mission Viejo Infiniti is where my car was originally headed before my dealer intercepted it and had it sent over to Houston

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Mission Viejo Infiniti is where my car was originally headed before my dealer intercepted it and had it sent over to Houston
Seems like mission viejo did a good job at ordering! They have/haf most of the config/color combinations we wanted!

1 - 20 of 1302 Posts