Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
Rochester, NY
305 Posts
Rear trunk spoiler... changed it from en rouge style to M style with a personal touch. View attachment 109910
I like them both but for me I like the older style a bit better. What brand and where did you buy the older one? Was the fit good?

Reactions: dragion

· Registered
Rochester, NY
305 Posts
I myself prefer the en Rouge style better, but I purchased it about 4 years ago and the seller no longer carries it. I would have rebought it.
I hope the new M Style grows on me...
The M style looks good. I notice that Vicrez carries something similar to the en Rouge style

· Registered
Rochester, NY
305 Posts
Yes, it's similar and only available in CF...need gloss black and don't want to paint it.
Difficult to find spoilers now that aren't carbon fiber...
Gotcha. Looks nice, none the less.

· Registered
Rochester, NY
305 Posts
Listen,,anyone that gets it IS DONE!!NO LOOKING BACK NO TAKING IT OFF EVER!! IT TRANSFORMS DRIVING..INJEN/PEDAL COMMANDER/BMS/ROARPEDAL/SPRINT BOOSTER/LAUNCHPAD AND MORE! THERE AREseveral threads talking about this-look em up...
All that yelling hurts my ears! But yeah, I have to get over the PITA installation (for the 12 pin connector) AND GET ONE!

· Registered
Rochester, NY
305 Posts
Oops double post!

· Registered
Rochester, NY
305 Posts
yeah, there is no good way to mount on the back, i did it mostly to protect he car itself, OEM ones do **** all
OEM don’t do much, eh?

· Registered
Rochester, NY
305 Posts
A shooting break is basically a cross between a two-door coupe and a station wagon. It originally was an English horse-drawn wagon used to transport hunters, their rifles and hunting gear. It was called a shooting "break" because the wagons were small enough to break in horses.

A classic shooting break: Volvo 1800 ES
How about the BMW Z3 coupe, aka, “clown shoe”?
Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Hood

· Registered
Rochester, NY
305 Posts
That particular lighting really highlights the cars’ lines and graphite shadow exterior!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts