Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
2021 - 2040 of 2050 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,999 Posts
Security manager who is an enthisuast said it sits about perfect.

higher would be too high. lower would be too low.

bought June 2018 with 7,000 miles. July 2022...close to 40,000 miles.

one co worker asked me if I bought a new car.

Wheel Car Tire Land vehicle Vehicle

·
Registered
2018 Signature.(sold)
2,763 Posts
Security manager who is an enthisuast said it sits about perfect.

higher would be too high. lower would be too low.

bought June 2018 with 7,000 miles. July 2022...close to 40,000 miles.

one co worker asked me if I bought a new car.

View attachment 109853
Hey Jod, have you thought about wrapping the roof black, I know you are in Cali.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Hey Ramsey, do you have wheel spacers? And how low is your drop? I am thinking about spacers, but I need to know if it would void my warranty and I would also have to get another alignment probably third party.
Spacers aren’t going to “void” your warranty. If you have an issue with your turbos, for instance, the dealer isn’t going to deny the work because the spacers obviously have no correlation to how your turbos operate. Only thing you’d likely be denied warranty coverage for would be if a wheel bearing (or maybe a speed sensor) became faulty and needed replacement.

·
Registered
2019 Infiniti Q50SS Iridium blue AWD
9 Posts
Spacers aren’t going to “void” your warranty. If you have an issue with your turbos, for instance, the dealer isn’t going to deny the work because the spacers obviously have no correlation to how your turbos operate. Only thing you’d likely be denied warranty coverage for would be if a wheel bearing (or maybe a speed sensor) became faulty and needed replacement.
Yeah, then I might just have to put some in, I like the look of the wheels flush with the body panels.
Thanks for the info and I have a bad bearing right now haha that's good I don't have the spacers yet.

·
Registered
555 Posts
What does wrapping the roof do?
Purely cosmetic...maybe save and protect the paint from natural elements could be a positive for wrapping the roof.

·
Registered
555 Posts
Added something new to BIANCA aka Yang...
Car Wheel Tire Vehicle Vehicle registration plate

·
Registered
555 Posts
the Stillen license plate frame?
Rear trunk spoiler... changed it from en rouge style to M style with a personal touch.
Car Sky Vehicle Wheel Land vehicle

·
Premium Member
3,999 Posts
Reactions: dragion

·
Registered
555 Posts
the older one seemed to match the body lines better.

Maybe it is different in person.
No longer available, so had to change to the M style.
Was damaged and needed to be replaced.

·
Registered
Rochester, NY
122 Posts
Rear trunk spoiler... changed it from en rouge style to M style with a personal touch. View attachment 109910
I like them both but for me I like the older style a bit better. What brand and where did you buy the older one? Was the fit good?

·
Registered
555 Posts
I like them both but for me I like the older style a bit better. What brand and where did you buy the older one? Was the fit good?
I myself prefer the en Rouge style better, but I purchased it about 4 years ago and the seller no longer carries it. I would have rebought it.
I hope the new M Style grows on me...

·
Registered
Rochester, NY
122 Posts
I myself prefer the en Rouge style better, but I purchased it about 4 years ago and the seller no longer carries it. I would have rebought it.
I hope the new M Style grows on me...
The M style looks good. I notice that Vicrez carries something similar to the en Rouge style

2021 - 2040 of 2050 Posts