Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
2041 - 2050 of 2050 Posts

·
Registered
555 Posts
The M style looks good. I notice that Vicrez carries something similar to the en Rouge style

Yes, it's similar and only available in CF...need gloss black and don't want to paint it.
Difficult to find spoilers now that aren't carbon fiber...

·
Registered
Rochester, NY
122 Posts
Yes, it's similar and only available in CF...need gloss black and don't want to paint it.
Difficult to find spoilers now that aren't carbon fiber...
Gotcha. Looks nice, none the less.

Reactions: dragion

·
Registered
555 Posts

·
Administrator
Newport, Oregon
16,647 Posts
She’s a beauty

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You have to love how stupid these Nigerian spammers are. Their MO is almost always the same. Upon registering, they immediately jump into a thread and post a short and usually unrelated sentence. When I see Tapatalk being used on one of these posts, I become suspicious, as that's the app of choice for Nigerian scammers. Reviewing his IP address, I see the usual Datacamp servers, which are known for bot and abuse activity. The kicker that always makes me laugh is after all their efforts to hide their identity, when I check their Preferences section in the Account Settings they filled out, they list West Central Africa as their time zone. Then I know it's time for:

Cloud Beard Screenshot Fictional character Video game software

Norman2 had also registered as Norman0 with the same email address and again, a West Central Africa time zone selected in his preferences. I banned him before his post was approved in the Approval Queue.

·
Premium Member
188 Posts
2015 Lux
Wheel Car Vehicle Tire Grille

2019 Sport
Wheel Tire Holden commodore Vehicle Car

2021 Red Sport 400
Wheel Tire Vehicle Sky Car

I LOVE these cars <3

·
Premium Member