Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
2081 - 2100 of 2126 Posts

·
Registered
2014 Q50 Sport Deluxe technology pkg takeda stage 2 intake /also stillen Gen 2 long tube intake-
856 Posts
Yelling,,? I take it you have never seen military service or law enforcement,,with drill instructors demonstrating REAL YELLING,,glad you will make your life better and get yourself a throttle controller..

·
Registered
2,543 Posts
Drill Instructors/Sergeants don’t yell. They talk at volume so ALL can understand!

·
Registered
2014 Q50 Sport Deluxe technology pkg takeda stage 2 intake /also stillen Gen 2 long tube intake-
856 Posts
Definitely no military service/where you get that ridiculous idea,,from a movie?

·
Registered
856 Posts
Go back just before my time,,in the state police academy and they not only yelled,,would slap you upside the head,,40 yrs ago in the military could easily get shoved or a rifle slammed into your body,,or just destroyed physically thru brutal PT ie,,8 mile forced march,400 push-ups with 400 situps to follow etc,,,

·
Registered
2,543 Posts
Definitely no military service/where you get that ridiculous idea,,from a movie?
It is a quote actually, from In The Army Now starring Paul Shore, and I posted it as a joke. But I understand that nuances don’t translate well in text.

For the record, I spent 7 years in Active duty Army Infantry and another 2 years in a National Guard Special Forces unit (no, I did not go to selection and was not Special Forces. I was in the Forward Support Company). I’ve been to Iraq and Afghanistan. Here’s a pic of the day my Combat Infantryman’s Badge was pinned on my chest by the 4th Brigade Commander, 4th Infantry Division in Jalalabad (J-bad as we called it) Afghanistan.
Camouflage Military camouflage Cap Sky Marines

Reactions: MaximosLuL

·
Registered
856 Posts
And in your military experience they didn't yell,,in the US army..drill instructiors did not yell,,ok well I live in a alternate universe,,,

·
Registered
2,543 Posts
And in your military experience they didn't yell,,in the US army..drill instructiors did not yell,,ok well I live in a alternate universe,,,
As I said:
It is a quote actually, from In The Army Now starring Paul Shore, and I posted it as a joke. But I understand that nuances don’t translate well in text.

Reactions: jcb

·
Administrator
Newport, Oregon
17,690 Posts
  • Haha
Reactions: SkylineDreamz

·
Registered
856 Posts
Hahahahaahhahaha

·
Registered
856 Posts
Dude,I'm sorry I humiliated you a year ago,,let it go...

·
Registered
2016 QX50 Touring AWD Malbec Black 325 HP ~ the Original CUV
40 Posts
Get out and enjoy some Fall Colors 🍂🍁

Car Wheel Tire Vehicle Plant

Yes, I know . . . It's QX50 . . . Still has VQVHR 325 HP 3.7 in the Hatch Wagon ~ Shooting Brake

I'm a Super Moderator over on the Sister Site QX50.Org Forum ~ It's Morgue over there ~ but hey ~ Somebodies gotta be a Patrol Boy over there . . .

Let's See those 🍂 Fall Color 🍁 Shots 📸

·
Registered
2019 Q50S (Silver Sport)
77 Posts
Get out and enjoy some Fall Colors 🍂🍁

View attachment 111526

Yes, I know . . . It's QX50 . . . Still has VQVHR 325 HP 3.7 in the Hatch Wagon ~ Shooting Brake

I'm a Super Moderator over on the Sister Site QX50.Org Forum ~ It's Morgue over there ~ but hey ~ Somebodies gotta be a Patrol Boy over there . . .

Let's See those 🍂 Fall Color 🍁 Shots 📸
Hey buddy. Hate to say it but I traded in my 2017 QX50 for a 2019 Q50S. I love my Q but miss my QX a little. I’ll drop by QX50.org and say hi.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Just the front? Source?
yeah, there is no good way to mount on the back, i did it mostly to protect he car itself, OEM ones do **** all

• Haha
Reactions: SkylineDreamz

·
Registered
Rochester, NY
249 Posts
yeah, there is no good way to mount on the back, i did it mostly to protect he car itself, OEM ones do **** all
OEM don’t do much, eh?

2081 - 2100 of 2126 Posts