Infiniti Q50 Forum banner

1441 - 1460 of 1658 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,894 Posts
Looks great.

Have you posted your fitment and wheel specs in the official wheel and tire fitment thread?

If not, link is below.

·
Registered
2018 Q50 AWD Red Sport
4,142 Posts

·
Super Moderator
Newport, Oregon
8,994 Posts

·
Registered
2018 Q50 AWD Red Sport
4,142 Posts
That night picture is my favorite one. I posted the daytime one as people requested a natural light version.

Avedis53..yep, probably could have gotten a GT-R, C8 or an R8, but honestly can't get the $ out of it as of now anyway. I should easily make 525 HP with head room to spare when it's done. Pure shows 540 HP on 93 pump gas.

I really like the room, comfort, and it being a sleeper. Plus I didn't have shell the $ out all at once. It's been a process. This build being the biggest piece of the project.

I joined the NEQ50 FB group and looks like the lowered slammed look is very popular. I'll continue here where performance out weighs looks. I'm not into this look at all:

Reactions: Riapsed

·
Super Moderator
Newport, Oregon
8,994 Posts
S8?

·
Registered
2018 Q50 AWD Red Sport
4,142 Posts
Reactions: mapleDom

·
Registered
3,214 Posts
... I joined the NEQ50 FB group and looks like the lowered slammed look is very popular. I'll continue here where performance out weighs looks. I'm not into this look at all:
View attachment 92989
Same here. I think it just looks ridiculous. Not to mention the atrocious ride and handling. And there is the problem of ripping off your front and rear fascias on an even slightly steep approach. Need I go on?

·
Super Moderator
Newport, Oregon
8,994 Posts
Same here. I think it just looks ridiculous. Not to mention the atrocious ride and handling. And there is the problem of ripping off your front and rear fascias on an even slightly steep approach. Need I go on?
Nope, you had me at ridiculous.

·
Registered
20 Posts
anotha 1

1441 - 1460 of 1658 Posts