Infiniti Q50 Forum banner

1461 - 1480 of 1658 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
That looks exactly like the M3 CS hood! 👌
Yeah it's spot on, goes really well with the bodystyle. Prob one of my fav hood styles on any car out there. Looks great and is also functional thanks to the vent it drops under hood temps a decent amount 👍

Reactions: PandaQ50

·
Super Moderator
Newport, Oregon
8,994 Posts
So how much did it cost to make your car undriveable?

·
Super Moderator
Newport, Oregon
8,994 Posts
Love it.

Were yoi referring to the quote from my good friend? That is exactly what he told me about my DD that I was tracking.
Should have quoted your friend, but yes.

·
Super Moderator
2017 Q50 Red Sport 400 RWD
3,851 Posts
Reactions: u1arunit

·
Registered
2018 Q50 AWD Red Sport
4,142 Posts
Reactions: adro

·
Registered
38 Posts
I don't have a lot of pictures on it, but this is my Q50. I took these pictures on my old Samsung phone. Pictures are not edited here. I am not sure if the picture look good. It's a work in progress in term of performance and exterior mods.
July 1, 2020 81355 AM EDT.png
July 1, 2020 81119 AM EDT.png

·
Registered
3,320 Posts
Big Brake Upgrade COMPLETE!
Hey, can you give a quick feedback on those powerstop pads you have after maybe 200+ miles please? Wondering if there's really something unique about their pads...

·
Super Moderator
Newport, Oregon
8,994 Posts

·
Premium Member
230 Posts
Hey, can you give a quick feedback on those powerstop pads you have after maybe 200+ miles please? Wondering if there's really something unique about their pads...
Had them on for like 500 miles. They bite hard and moderate dust but comes off easily. I've been driving and pushing them super hard too. I'd buy them again. Powerstop Evolution Ceramic.

1461 - 1480 of 1658 Posts