Infiniti Q50 Forum banner

1621 - 1640 of 1654 Posts

·
Registered
200 Posts
What exactly are we attempting to conserve?
Conserve good grammar. HAHAH.

Conversation*

Damn typos. This is what I get for not proofreading when I type on forums. ;d

Reactions: EngineeredQ50

·
Registered
200 Posts
Lol.

As a Q guy, out in the wild, I can for sure tell the differences in Q50’s and Q60’s, model years, and trim levels. As you can see, I’m an active user of the Oxford comma (I never even knew it was called that until this forum), but could care less about what other people / forums use.

Yeah, there have been a few talks of the Q50 and Q60 forums merging. But, of course, it hasn’t ever happened. Not sure why. Maybe one of the admins or moderators could enlighten us more. A lot of the Q60 guys are here on the Q50 forums cuz it’s more active it seems.

🍻
View attachment 95113
Ayeee. I could use a drink right now. Just got home.

Reactions: EngineeredQ50

·
Registered
200 Posts

·
Registered
379 Posts
You sound genuinely upset over this.
I am also curious to know what has irritated JBear.
Um. Huh?
I refuse to take it more seriously than finding humor at the expense of people who actually care.

ON topic: Engineered and Scotttt, nice wheels, good looking shots.
(clarification for ptatohed and jodedor- I am not saying that those wheels aren't nice or that I don't like those pictures. Because, well. Anyway. NVM. Carry on...)

·
Super Moderator
2017 Q50 Red Sport 400 RWD
3,822 Posts
Um. Huh?

ON topic: Engineered and Scotttt, nice wheels, good looking shots.
(clarification for ptatohed and jodedor- I am not saying that those wheels aren't nice or that I don't like those pictures. Because, well. Anyway. NVM. Carry on...)
Ok. You still didn't explain yourself. Not sure why the over-reaction over a topic so innocent and light-hearted. If you are so upset over me and bothered by me, why not just block me? It's 3am and I have work tomorrow Bear, good night.

·
Registered
200 Posts
Surprisingly it doesn't rub. I have my coils set to max stiffness. I appreciate the love.
Dang. No rub? That's good. What are your wheel specs on the rear?

·
Registered
379 Posts
Ok. You still didn't explain yourself. Not sure why the over-reaction over a topic so innocent and light-hearted. If you are so upset over me and bothered by me, why not just block me? It's 3am and I have work tomorrow Bear, good night.
I fail to see how I was any less innocent and light-hearted than anyone else, how I over-reacted, or why anyone would think I'm upset or bothered. If anything I've said makes you think blocking you would improve my time here, I'm not sure explaining myself to you is even possible- this is getting more baffling the longer it goes on. You joked that you care, I joked that I don't. Why is this so confusing? Jesus Christ.

·
Super Moderator
2017 Q50 Red Sport 400 RWD
3,822 Posts
I fail to see how I was any less innocent and light-hearted than anyone else, how I over-reacted, or why anyone would think I'm upset or bothered. If anything I've said makes you think blocking you would improve my time here, I'm not sure explaining myself to you is even possible- this is getting more baffling the longer it goes on. You joked that you care, I joked that I don't. Why is this so confusing? Jesus Christ.
OK..... Still not sure what's bothering you so much. I am not bothered by you. "Ignore" me man, be done with it.

All over an Oxford Comma? Really? OK then! :confused:

·
Registered
2018 Q50 AWD Red Sport
4,132 Posts
Mine after the RS-R DDS compatible coilovers.

Still in the shop getting the new turbos tuned.

·
Registered
200 Posts
Nope, not really. Specs are square since I'm awd and they are 19x10.5 +12 with a 245/40
Ahh. Thanks for letting me know! I was just so curious that you aren't rubbing. It looks like you would if you hit a bump or something. You planning VIP Style or something?

·
Registered
200 Posts

·
Registered
2016, Q50S
18 Posts
Ahh. Thanks for letting me know! I was just so curious that you aren't rubbing. It looks like you would if you hit a bump or something. You planning VIP Style or something?
Yeah, somewhat. Eventually I'll get 3.pc wheels, but this is a daily so it it'll for sure get beat up.

I have 16/14k coilovers which is still kinda soft. I think I may go lower if I have different arms.

·
Premium Member
1,878 Posts
Yeah, somewhat. Eventually I'll get 3.pc wheels, but this is a daily so it it'll for sure get beat up.

I have 16/14k coilovers which is still kinda soft. I think I may go lower if I have different arms.
Which coilovers?

·
Registered
718 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,878 Posts

·
Registered
2016, Q50S
18 Posts
BC for AWD, correct?

I see a BR and a DS. Both are showing 12/8
Nah they make for both rwd and awd. I got the br extreme lows with swift spring upgrades. Just make sure you get the correct ones regarding dds. The front coilover bottom part that goes into the fork are two different sizes. Dds equipped cars are slightly thicker.

1621 - 1640 of 1654 Posts