Infiniti Q50 Forum banner

1801 - 1819 of 1819 Posts

·
Super Moderator
Newport, Oregon
12,305 Posts
Welcome! First thing you need to do is buy a supercharger kit and make a video of the installation to post here. This is part of the new member's initiation to the forum that we require.

·
Registered
2018 Q50s
99 Posts
Hi

Reactions: SlickIRQ50

·
Registered
846 Posts

·
Super Moderator
Murrieta, CA, USA
6,085 Posts
We park similarity. Away from people and to the side.
Yup. Far away but still visible from the front of the business. End spot. Under a light if at night. Not downhill of shopping carts. I like to park at a planter or sidewalk so no can pull too far forward and hit nose to nose. I like it when there are no parking spots behind me so no can back up into me. Etc....

Reactions: DrJason and brazza

·
Registered
146 Posts
Not downhill of shopping carts.
^^ This! I've learned my lesson after a broken head lamp on a past car due to bein parked downhill from shopping carts.

·
Registered
846 Posts
Yup. Far away but still visible from the front of the business. End spot. Under a light if at night. Not downhill of shopping carts. I like to park at a planter or sidewalk so no can pull too far forward and hit nose to nose. I like it when there are no parking spots behind me so no can back up into me. Etc....
Exactly this.

·
Premium Member
2018 Q50 Red Sport 400 AWD
4,256 Posts
I have a drone that hovers over my car when parked and transmits live video to my phone. I plan on adding the flame thrower option to it to keep miscreants at bay.

·
Super Moderator
Murrieta, CA, USA
6,085 Posts

Reactions: jodedor

·
Registered
47 Posts
That fitment looks good! Wheel and tire specs? (Including offsets)

What suspension also?

Thx
Thank you! Answers to your questions can be found in my signature (bottom of my post) ;)

Reactions: ARQ50S

·
Registered
47 Posts
Doesn’t show on the Tapatalk app, but thx for pointing me to it, was able to see it in browser.
No spacers, that square setup gets flush front and rear?
Oh okay. I don’t use Tapatalk so I didn’t realize it wasn’t showing. Not running spacers and the wheels poke ever so slightly, but appear pretty flush from most vantage points.

Reactions: ARQ50S

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi everyone,

Just collected my 2018 Q50 Sensory a couple of weeks back. Installed Q60 19”s on 255/40/19 Goodyear Eagle F1A5s and popped out the rears with a pair of Eibach 15mm Pro-Spacers...

Hoping to find suitable front lip for the 2018 model next... Any recommendations would be much appreciated!

02453BBB-1E6B-45AE-AD83-BC3DFD93BFCB.jpeg

·
Registered
2021 Q50RS AWD
35 Posts

·
Registered
655 Posts
Came in here as I do miss mine. Was a great car. Keep posting up the sexy rides guys! If anyone sees my pop up in a forum or FB Group let me know. I'd love to connect with the new owner if they are a car guy/gal. It won't be hard to find as it's red eye trim is in lacquer paint and the trim is wrapped and topped off with the stock sport exhaust. And of course it was fully corrected and ceramic coated by me too. It's what I do. Those were mods I did pretty early on and were there when it was traded in.

·
Super Moderator
Newport, Oregon
12,305 Posts
Came in here as I do miss mine. Was a great car. Keep posting up the sexy rides guys! If anyone sees my pop up in a forum or FB Group let me know. I'd love to connect with the new owner if they are a car guy/gal. It won't be hard to find as it's red eye trim is in lacquer paint and the trim is wrapped and topped off with the stock sport exhaust. And of course it was fully corrected and ceramic coated by me too. It's what I do. Those were mods I did pretty early on and were there when it was traded in.

You need to move to Oregon so you can do my car!

·
Registered
263 Posts
Man everyones Qs look so good in here. I wish I was good at detailing and taking pictures.

Here is my ride, but Michigan roads gave not been kind to my front fascia an grille. The roads chips are piling up and the one incident in February getting hit by road debris on the highway near 8 mile.

Reactions: Q50Den and ptatohed

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi everyone,

Just collected my 2018 Q50 Sensory a couple of weeks back. Installed Q60 19”s on 255/40/19 Goodyear Eagle F1A5s and popped out the rears with a pair of Eibach 15mm Pro-Spacers...

Hoping to find suitable front lip for the 2018 model next... Any recommendations would be much appreciated!

View attachment 100597

View attachment 100598
Just installed the rear spoiler and took some shots while the sun is out… Awaiting the front lip to arrive 🙏🏼

1801 - 1819 of 1819 Posts