Infiniti Q50 Forum banner

Post A Picture Of Your Q50

851K views 2K replies 577 participants last post by  jodedor 
#1 ·
Well since in about a week we will be getting our Q50s already and some of us have ours on the lot and have been playing with it, I figured its time to post this thread which should explode on Aug 5! Hahaha!

Post away guys! :D

Let me start things up! :p

See less See more
#3 ·
Come on Q50Aggie....u know you want to! Hahaha!

Awesome Gandhi! Its like your car is being shown off because of how the floor is! :D

#10 ·
Camera Body:
Sony NEX-6

Lenses:
Sony 16mm F2.8 + Ultra Wide Angle Adapter (making an effective 12mm F2.8 lens)

Or

Zeiss 24mm F1.8 (use it for low lighting conditions or if I want a narrower depth of field)

So far those are what I use for car photography! Kinda want to get the Zeiss 12mm F2.8 for sharper pics wide open but it'll run me $1250! :(

#16 ·
Seems like mission viejo did a good job at ordering! They have/haf most of the config/color combinations we wanted!

#24 ·
Nice! And may I say, welcome to the forum! :D

Back a few weeks ago when it was the showroom queen.
Nice! Cetainly a beauty! Love the shot! :D

#26 ·
well since in about a week we will be getting our q50s already and some of us have ours on the lot and have been playing with it, i figured its time to post this thread which should explode on aug 5! Hahaha!

Post away guys! :d

let me start things up! :p

ditto! :d

#27 ·
Hahaha! I actually have tons of oics of your specific car though! The moment BenW shared the listing from Mission Viejo, I saved most, if not all of the pics from that listing! Hehe! :D

#39 ·
Hmmm...i was suppossed to wear a falcon suit while perched on top of my Q50 but I guess that works too! Hahahaha!:D

I am definitely gonna try and do something with the headlights! Havent had the chance to do some long exposure shots with the Q50 so those are going to be my top priorities! :)

Reactions: tt_45
#40 ·
I'll post some stuff this week and maybe we can get the photo thread rolling. I think you'll like Scott's stuff. He often takes closeups of various elements on exotic cars and motorcycles, and he does it well.

Given my limited budget, I've considered renting glass for future trips. There are places that offer rental lenses pretty reasonably, as long as you don't break something. :) I haven't rented yet, but definitely want to.

Also, hope I don't sound like a Scott Kelby shill. His books and site just happened to be what I found when I became more interested in photography, and I found his way of instructing very easy to understand as a layman. There are a crapload of photographers out there I love and follow on Google+.

#41 ·
Yea, photography can be an expensive hobby man! Lenses alone can cost $1000+ already! I just have 1 at that range which is my Zeiss 24mm F1.8 and I believe its well worth it! Its just so sharp all around but I wish bokeh was less busy though but I guess thats what you get for having a very sharp lens! :D

Yea, try lenses out man! Try those that I recommended u! I am sure you'll love them!

#42 ·
Here's my baby. First delivery!

http://www.infinitiq50.org/forum/attachments/new-2014-q50-general-discussion-forum/4449d1375900246-q50-wild-1375900241906.jpg{/img]

[img]http://www.infinitiq50.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=4465&stc=1&d=1375900465

#56 ·
Thanks! Actually want to do more but gotta figure out how to contain the light bleeding/shinning other than within the taillights/headlight! Might have to tone down eposure or highlights a bit! :D

Awwww Oreo!! Cute name!! Thanks for the pictures! I HOPE to pick my baby up tomorrow!! Is nice to see the Moonlight White in your pictures until I can see mine in person! Really like the taillights at night; I have to admit!!
Thanks! Dang! And I thought it would come out menacing than cute! Hahahaha!

Well just 1 more day to go till u can sleep with your baby! Hahaha! :D

#53 ·
Awwww Oreo!! Cute name!! Thanks for the pictures! I HOPE to pick my baby up tomorrow!! Is nice to see the Moonlight White in your pictures until I can see mine in person! Really like the taillights at night; I have to admit!!

Reactions: gbert15
#58 ·
Thanks! I kinda want the license plate lights changed to white though! Hopefully it's an easy replacement!

#64 ·
There we go! Finally!

Was really looking forward to your pics! Sexy!!!

#67 ·
BenW, how's the ride quality of that combination of non-sport suspension + sport wheels?

Have u ever tried any other Q50 models to compare?

#73 ·
BenW, how's the ride quality of that combination of non-sport suspension + sport wheels?

Have u ever tried any other Q50 models to compare?
Honestly, I couldn't tell the difference between the premium with the 19's and the Sport, especially when in sport mode. The ride with the 17's felt almost the same too, but I really love the way the 19" rims and tires look, so for me it was the perfect combination.

#69 ·
Some unedited camera phone pics! :D

#71 ·
Looking forward to get a glimpse of that brew! :D