Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
61 - 80 of 112 Posts

·
Super Moderator
Murrieta, CA, USA
7,228 Posts
Why the rush? It will sit in its box for a year before you open it.
You silly goose. Free install! That, by definition, "makes" me install it immediately. :p

·
Administrator
Newport, Oregon
13,833 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
I placed a pre-order as well. Do we know what exactly this product is? Does it still need to use the whole AUX and external mic that joyeauto does? I can't find anything specific on how it works.

·
Registered
Q50
3 Posts
Here is your chance to be one of the first to get your hands on an After-market CarPlay upgrade for 2015-2019 INFINITI (certified by INFINITI Korea)!
Product manufacturer is a Certified Global vendor by INFINITI Global: IML(Infiniti Motor Company Ltd)

Have you ever wondered:
  • If you could add Apple Carplay or Android Auto to your old INFINITI?
  • How to add CarPlay to your INFINITI?
  • If you could easily access SIRI in your INFINITI?
  • Why android auto is not included in your car?
Here is the solution to your questions!
INTRODUCING ::: ANYWAY GO INFINITI

< Aftermarket CarPlay Pre-Order Group Buy for 2015-2019 INFINITI >
This product was created with the INFINITI Global and Korean Production team and has been officially certificated as a Tier #1 Product Make sure to get your discount by PRE-ORDERING today!!

• This is the only opportunity to purchase the APPLE CARPLAY/ ANDROID AUTO not at the MSRP price.
  • Pre-order orders also includes free installation! (exclusive to SoCal)
  • product must be installed at a UNAVI certified installation shop
  • 1 Time Special Offer : After installation, if you leave a review to an INFINITI forum (must provide at least 3 pictures of the product) you will be rewarded with a $100 gas gift card.
  • promotion only applicable until the launch date
INFINITI vehicles that are compatible with our Aftermarket CarPlay module 'ANYWAY GO' :
    • '15 - '19 Infiniti Q50
    • '17 - '19 Infiniti Q60
    • '18 - '19 Infiniti Q70
    • '17 - '19 Infiniti QX30
    • '19 Infiniti QX50
    • '17 - '20 Infiniti QX60
    • '17 - '19 Nissan Pathfinder
    • Infiniti QX70 and QX80 please contact us
PRE ORDER GROUP BUY EVENT PRICE COMPARISON:
- MSRP : $649 → $499 Pre-Order Price

• Pre-order save $150
    • Free installation fee(Worth $2~300)
    • Review our product and receive a reward($100 gas gift card)
TOTAL PRICE you would be saving: $450~550

PROMO CODE for above benefit: X5F

☞☞ infiniti apple carplay android auto ☜☜ Click for details(or pre-order)

------------------------------------------------------------------

UPDATE // Sep 1, 2020
Free Installation Offer for SoCal customers ENDS SOON.
Hurry up please.

Free installation offer for SoCal customers is currently in high demand. We are offering free installation on a first-come first-serve basis. In order to lock down the free installation offer, please visit our website and place an order for the $9 deposit. The remaining balance payment of $490 will be processed at the time of product installation.
Note: $9 deposit can be cancelled/refunded at any time if you change your mind.
------------------------------------------------------------------

Tech Support issues?

No problem! The U.S. branch has over 10 years of tech support experience to U.S. customers about our Navigation system and various IN-CAR interfaces.
Our office ‘UNAVI USA, INC.’ is established in 2009 and located in Tustin, California.

Why Apple CarPlay and Android Auto?
Since 2020, Apple Carplay and Android Auto has been a standard feature on almost all new vehicles.

With Apple Carplay/ Android Auto, you are able to:
  • Search for your destination and favorite place with voice
  • Have the system read out your messages when you're driving
  • Schedule appointments and calendar events with voice
  • Send a message & call with voice
  • Search for songs you like to play with voice from your music app.
Use this system to insure safe and smart driving for both yourself and your passengers!
Just look ahead and drive, the system will do the rest!
If you were ever envious of the CarPlay & Android Auto which became a standard feature since 2020, make sure to not skip on this opportunity to upgrade WITH a PRE-ORDER price discount!! If you have any questions, please contact us!

CONTACT INFO:
- Phone Number:
855-558-6284
- E-mail : [email protected]
- UNAVI USA, INC. | 15052 Red Hill Ave, Suite B, Tustin, CA 92780, U.S.A.
- WEB : www.unavi-usa.com
Product manufacturer is a Certified Global vendor by INFINITI Global: IML(Infiniti Motor Company Ltd)
Got mine too!😂😂

·
Registered
2018 Q50 SS AWD / graphite shadow
15 Posts
how about Q50 owners in Canada??

·
Infiniti CarPlay Expert
Infiniti Q50 2014-2019
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #66 ·
I placed a pre-order as well. Do we know what exactly this product is? Does it still need to use the whole AUX and external mic that joyeauto does? I can't find anything specific on how it works.
For the Q50 product, audio output comes through the AUX and voice input uses the OEM microphone. If you'd like a user manual to learn more about the product, feel free to e-mail us at [email protected]. Thanks!

·
Infiniti CarPlay Expert
Infiniti Q50 2014-2019
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #67 ·
how about Q50 owners in Canada??
Our plan is to first supply to the US market and expand to Canada subsequently. Please send us an e-mail at [email protected] so that we can keep you posted as we expand to Canada. Thank you!

·
Infiniti CarPlay Expert
Infiniti Q50 2014-2019
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #68 ·
Very excited. Do you guys have a user manual I can start reading in the meantime, by chance? Thanks.
If you'd like a user manual to learn more about the product, feel free to e-mail us at [email protected]. Thanks!

·
Super Moderator
Murrieta, CA, USA
7,228 Posts
Ok, Nicole with UNAVi called me today to set up the install appt. Set for Fri Sept 11. She also e-mailed me a pdf of the user manual. Very nice customer service so far.

·
Infiniti CarPlay Expert
Infiniti Q50 2014-2019
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #70 ·
Ok, Nicole with UNAVi called me today to set up the install appt. Set for Fri Sept 11. She also e-mailed me a pdf of the user manual. Very nice customer service so far.
Thank you! See you on Friday! ptatohed :cool:(y)

·
Super Moderator
Murrieta, CA, USA
7,228 Posts
Got mine installed today! More info to come as I have time to play with it.

·
Premium Member
3,410 Posts
Avedis53 Great to hear that all is well and you are enjoying your RS as well as I am enjoying mine.
I just switched from EcuTek to JB4. One reason is Map6. The EcuTek tune came on way to soon with too much boost. So far JB4 is great.
Your tuner either didnt ask you or didnt bother or he decided to just let the turbos loose.

It is not an ecutek issue with boost. It is a tuner issue or customer issue.

You must ask your tuner to limit boost at lower RPMs if that is what you prefer.

Reactions: Q60NH

·
Super Moderator
Murrieta, CA, USA
7,228 Posts
Please let us know how it is!! I am not in the SoCal area so I have a few days to go through with the order and want to know if its as good as it seems
I will for sure. I had a short demo while there, and even went for a short drive. But what they say about using genuine/quality USB cables is true! I had an old skinny China Micro USB cable with a Type C adapter on the end. Well, I guess it has always been enough to charge my phone but it did not cut it for my phone to communicate with my Android Auto. They loaned me a cable for the demo but I lost a full hour and fifteen minutes play time on the ride home. :( I do have a nice cable to use, I just didn't drive or play with it today. I do have a cursory list of pros and a con or two but I'll wait to have a more complete list.

·
Registered
1,813 Posts
Haven't seen any legit review write-ups from any of the early adopters. Any of the early installs care to share?

Reactions: DeeCee

·
Super Moderator
Murrieta, CA, USA
7,228 Posts
Haven't seen any legit review write-ups from any of the early adopters. Any of the early installs care to share?
Lots of positives. A few minor gripes. Want to submit my few gripes to UNAVi to see if they can be corrected before I give a review.

·
Administrator
Newport, Oregon
13,833 Posts
Lots of positives. A few minor gripes. Want to submit my few gripes to UNAVi to see if they can be corrected before I give a review.
You run out and put this in your car yet your JB4 still sits unused. Madness.

Reactions: YoungRizz

·
Super Moderator
Murrieta, CA, USA
7,228 Posts
You run out and put this in your car yet your JB4 still sits unused. Madness.
Lol. I've explained before. UNAVi installed the Android Auto. So, by definition, it went in right away. As for the JB4, it is physically in the brake fluid compartment, with the OBDII cable routed and plugged in, and the JB4, FW, and EWG wires cleanly routed out of the brake fluid compartment into the engine bay. .....where they sit unconnected for the last week. I'd call that good progress for me! lol!

Reactions: [email protected]

·
Administrator
Newport, Oregon
13,833 Posts
Lol. I've explained before. UNAVi installed the Android Auto. So, by definition, it went in right away. As for the JB4, it is physically in the brake fluid compartment, with the OBDII cable routed and plugged in, and the JB4, FW, and EWG wires cleanly routed out of the brake fluid compartment into the engine bay. .....where they sit unconnected for the last week. I'd call that good progress for me! lol!
Sigh.

Reactions: ptatohed
61 - 80 of 112 Posts