·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Another video of the Chestnut Bronze Diesel Infiniti Q50! Enjoy! :D

·
Premium Member
5,661 Posts
Yikes. My Spanish must be rustier than I thought. I didn't really catch any of it.

Then again, in my 4 years of Spanish in high school and my 2 years of studying Spanish recently, I didn't focus on learning "auto industry jargon" in Spanish. :p

·
Premium Member
432 Posts
Still don't like the doo doo brown color ... But def diggin the iridium blue fx in the background wish they would offer the iridium blue on the Q... That would make my life a whole lot easier....

·
Premium Member
1,844 Posts
Still don't like the doo doo brown color ... But def diggin the iridium blue fx in the background wish they would offer the iridium blue on the Q... That would make my life a whole lot easier....
I like that blue as well. My current G is Twilight Blue, which I like a lot, but keep it clean is a major hassle. Loves the way it looks clean and in great lighting.

Reactions: GtoQ

·
Registered
13 Posts
Yikes. My Spanish must be rustier than I thought. I didn't really catch any of it.

Then again, in my 4 years of Spanish in high school and my 2 years of studying Spanish recently, I didn't focus on learning "auto industry jargon" in Spanish. :p
Basically, they are talking about the new technologies, rotation system electronic address, the two LCD screens, collision warning front and rear, follow lane that acts on the address not on the brakes.
Sorry i´m from spain.
Greetings.

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
No need to be sorry bro! Thank you for the info!

·
Premium Member
5,661 Posts
Wow, they're coming out of the woodwork!

We're going full international!!

I thought I was the only one that noticed how good that blue FX looked. :cool: It would definitely look great on the Q50.

·
Premium Member
269 Posts
The bronze is not that bad I recently just saw a video of a red/orange colored Q50 and that was the ugliest of the bunch in my opinion. There would be no way I'd be caught driving that one. the bronze is still an acquired taste but still more manageable than the orange/red.

·
Premium Member
5,661 Posts
The bronze is not that bad I recently just saw a video of a red/orange colored Q50 and that was the ugliest of the bunch in my opinion. There would be no way I'd be caught driving that one. the bronze is still an acquired taste but still more manageable than the orange/red.
Whoa, hold on there.

We've been trying to tell you---Lighting is everything.

·
Premium Member
2,672 Posts
At least it isn't UT orange with a basketball leather interior (anyone remember those FX's?)

·
Registered
3,052 Posts
I recently just saw a video of a red/orange colored Q50 and that was the ugliest of the bunch in my opinion. There would be no way I'd be caught driving that one. the bronze is still an acquired taste but still more manageable than the orange/red.

To each his own. One of the videos shows the red car driving away, and it seems to change from candy-apple red to medium red, depending on the lighting. This looks to be the true color - at least, I hope so:

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I only know of 1 person i truly respect of what he did to his fx35:

I am still considering the infiniti fx for that reason! :D

Would definitely want to see the Q50 in Iridium Blue!

·
Premium Member
5,661 Posts
At least it isn't UT orange with a basketball leather interior (anyone remember those FX's?)

I don't see anything objectively wrong with an interior of that color. In fact, it's just one of those colors that you don't see too often outside of those ultra luxury/performance cars. Orange/brown interiors seem to be very trendy with Maserati and Ferrari..It's not usually the color that's the issue, it's moreso compatbility with the design. The orange doesn't work in this case because the FX interior doesn't lend itself to such a contrast in color with its overall design.

·
Registered
55 Posts
To each his own. One of the videos shows the red car driving away, and it seems to change from candy-apple red to medium red, depending on the lighting. This looks to be the true color...

I agree. I really like that red. It's more subdued than candy-apple red, which in my opinion would look too aggressive for the Q50 sedan. And it's got a little orange metallic to it, which pulls it away from the standard red you see on so many cars today. It's very classy. Someone here pre-ordered an AWD Hybrid in this color, didn't they? Was that you?

Regardless, I think this red is a sharp color on the car. Very sharp.

And gbert15, that FX looks like a reject from the Fast & Furious movies. I'd have the shotgun out if some dude showed up in the driveway to pick up my daughter in that thing.

Plus, have fun driving it over any pebble bigger than an inch! SCCRRRRRAAAAPPPPPEEEE. Is that your transmission housing back there in the street, sir? :eek:

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·

I agree. I really like that red. It's more subdued than candy-apple red, which in my opinion would look too aggressive for the Q50 sedan. And it's got a little orange metallic to it, which pulls it away from the standard red you see on so many cars today. It's very classy. Someone here pre-ordered an AWD Hybrid in this color, didn't they? Was that you?

Regardless, I think this red is a sharp color on the car. Very sharp.

And gbert15, that FX looks like a reject from the Fast & Furious movies. I'd have the shotgun out if some dude showed up in the driveway to pick up my daughter in that thing.

Plus, have fun driving it over any pebble bigger than an inch! SCCRRRRRAAAAPPPPPEEEE. Is that your transmission housing back there in the street, sir? :eek:
Haha probably not ur thing but its bagged anyways! I myself dont like it lowered to that height but for pic purposes ofcourse hes gonna drop it! Ill find some of my fave pics of it!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.