Infiniti Q50 Forum banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Didn’t know they made quick connects for garden hoses, time to upgrade my hose bibs lol.

·
Registered
168 Posts
I was a dedicated hand-washer (in the warm months anyway...) until my son bought a cheap but effective SunJoe pressure washer.
(Looks to be the same as the one on Osa's video without the hose reel.)
That combined with the cheap foam cannon and Chemical Guys Honeydew snow foam and I'm a convert.
I'll still hit it with a mitt after foaming if it's really nasty, but it's rarely necessary.

Lots of good tips in here.
The garden hose quick-connects work fantastic.

Sounds like I need to try the ONR product/method for the winter months in the garage.

·
Registered
2018 Q50 AWD Red Sport
4,421 Posts
I guess I'm lazy.. I'd rather be driving. I use the local spray car booth a lot. $5-$6 gives me plenty of time. I spend more time with my brakes and under the car than the rest. Huge amounts of brake dust. The salt is embedded in the roads, and a few miles on dirt roads.

Then Krown 2x a year. It may not look the "best", but it will last and I put the $ and time into maintenance and parts. It still looks pretty darn good though. I may pay to have it detailed and ceramic coated.

The "Wax on Wax off" exercise is not on the agenda for my old body. Last time my back went out for 2 wks. Ugg.

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
I noticed the foam cannon and pressure washer method stripped any existing wax I had on the car off. Instead of waxing it each time I will try meguiars fast finish spray on sealant. Long video but he explains the product and results pretty well. And no oreilys commercials this time!

·
Registered
1 Posts
It's very nice to use a pressure washer! Recently I bought one and I am very pleased with all this process. I am really enjoying washing my car! When I was searching for a pressure washer, I observed that all were so expensive. But one of my friends advised me on this platform, click here. I found there a lot of pressure washers that were under 200$. This was really great, so I decided to order one. It's very compact and small, so I can store it easily. I think that this device is a must-have for a man in his garage.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts