Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
SimpsonTide985 Says:

Sorry, I'll have to close this thread for the time being.

I've been contacted by an Infiniti representative and I've been told that this link is for internal Infiniti use only and not meant for the general public viewing. The software is not in its final version and may be misleading to consumers.

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Awesome! Thanks for sharing this bro! :)

·
Registered
348 Posts
Thanks for the link. Now I see why we are waiting for the SW upgrade...
I hope that the the the developers that wrote the demo are not the ones that
did the actual in car implementation.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Thanks for the link but I find it hard to believe that is an official infiniti thing because it looks/functions so poorly.

Then again, I'm not a huge fan of the touch screen. I don't think it detracts, but I don't see that it adds a lot of value. One big question is, what happens when the screen goes bad? Or the processor behind it stops working? You are going to lose a lot of functionality. Computers have a pretty finite life, and this one will be exposed to a wide variety of temperatures, dust, etc. Probably fine for the first several years, but this may really hurt resale values.

·
Premium Member
1,692 Posts
SimpsonTide985 Says:

Sorry, I'll have to close this thread for the time being.

I've been contacted by an Infiniti representative and I've been told that this link is for internal Infiniti use only and not meant for the general public viewing. The software is not in its final version and may be misleading to consumers.
Yep, I got alerted also. The guy is a marketing intern with Infiniti in Canada. Maybe he's one of their social media wizards.

Don't forget folks, Infiniti walks among us. ;)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.