Infiniti Q50 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If I end up getting one of these, I will introduce myself in that section. Was looking at a couple things and decided the Q50 was the best car out there for my needs. I found 2 in my area that are priced high according to KBB but hey it is the end of the month. Can the collective give me an idea on acceptable price

1) CPO 2018 3.0 Luxe RWD with Essential Package and a whopping 150 miles on it for $29,999 Gray/Gray

2) 2018 3.0 Luxe RWD no packages that I can tell with 8300 miles on it for 24,987 at a Buick Dealer White/Black

Worked my last 3 deals over the phone. To me the only two important numbers are what are you giving me for my trade and what am I paying OTD for the car you are selling. Credit is great so I can just go to my CU if they offer crappy rates.

Thanks I am thinking the #1 should be about 27,500 (highest point for a CPO vehicle on KBB) and #2 should run about 22,000.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
No one?? Dealer wanted to give me 3500 less than what my trade is worth and would only come off $500 on the price of the Q50.
Oh well, the search continues.

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
2,392 Posts
The true value of a particular car is what a willing buyer will pay for it and what a willing seller will accept for it. Make an offer and see what they say. Leave your name with the Buick dealer and tell them you'll give them a couple hundred over wholesale price and ask them to call you before they send it off to auction. A lot depends on how soon you need/want a new car. You will always get more for your trade in selling it to a private party rather than trading it in. Make sure your KBB numbers are indeed correct for the cars in question. Expect to pay a premium for an Infiniti because of their rarity and the fact they are in high demand.

·
Registered
657 Posts
I like the low mileage Q. 150 miles? That’s a find. Price is fair. I usually compare Carmax prices as they are fair with the average for pricing.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I'm not sure if you've already looked at insurance quotes, but that was the deciding factor for me in foregoing a great deal on a 2018 (20.5k, 25k miles, base with no packages though), and going with a 2019 with 28k miles for 22.2k. The 2019 insurance was drastically lower. I'm guessing it's because of the safety features (front collision avoidance, etc.)

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well looking at a 17 now at same dealer. It is a CPO but still haven't high according to KBB. My trade value off their site is pretty close so we will see if they wanna do a deal on the last day of the month.

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
Well looking at a 17 now at same dealer. It is a CPO but still haven't high according to KBB. My trade value off their site is pretty close so we will see if they wanna do a deal on the last day of the month.

Good luck with making a deal, you should never feel pressured when making a deal, if you don't like what's being told walk away.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well it took about 2 weeks and looked at other models but drove home today in a black 18 3.0t Luxe with 14k miles, with leather, safety features and heated steering wheel for 23,600. Audi Grapevine gave me what I wanted for my trade in the S60 and a smoking interest rate with extended warranty for 5 years. Wasn't my preferred color but numbers too good to pass up. Any issues, drop it at dealer get a rental while I wait with no deductable.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Well it took about 2 weeks and looked at other models but drove home today in a black 18 3.0t Luxe with 14k miles, with leather, safety features and heated steering wheel for 23,600. Audi Grapevine gave me what I wanted for my trade in the S60 and a smoking interest rate with extended warranty for 5 years. Wasn't my preferred color but numbers too good to pass up. Any issues, drop it at dealer get a rental while I wait with no deductable.

Congrats!!

·
Registered
323 Posts
Could have been an (regular) update...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts