Infiniti Q50 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Priceing is out , The loaded Q50 Hybrid is 55K AWD....

G37 is also here to stay for the next couple of years!!

·
Premium Member
157 Posts
Thanks for letting us know, I noticed the handful of posts showing the price but from what i noticed they are not MSRP, but rather introductory prices which are set to change. I don't understand why they did this, might as well give us MSRP NOW!

·
Premium Member
1,204 Posts
Japanese automaker Infiniti has announced pricing for its 2014 Q50, which is set to go on sale this summer. With much of the US specs and options revealed by a leaked order guide we've shown you last week, Infiniti has finally released pricing for each and every version of the Q50 mid-size luxury sedan.

According to the Japanese company's comprehensive press release, the entry lever 3.7-liter V6 rear-wheel-drive Q50 will start at $36,450, while the most expensive variant, the Hybrid Sport all-wheel-drive 3.5-liter HEV, will cost $48,900, including the $905 destination fee.

The Infiniti Q50 is available in three trim level: Base, Premium and Sport, with a wide range of technology, safety and convenience features. However, the hybrid drivetrains are not available with the Base trim and the entry Premium version is priced at $43,700.

·
Premium Member
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The coupe may not change much for another year but it will have a different name. The sedan is gone.
They are going to keep the g37 sedan for a couple more years untill the 2.0 liter Q50 comes out. The q50 and g37 will be sold side by side.. Ben poore is my source

·
Registered
26 Posts
Are you talking about keeping the 3.7L in the Q50 then changing to a smaller displacement down the road?

Keeping the G37 side by side would be counter to the naming changes happening on all Infiniti Models. According to all the documnets and press releases out there the Q50 replaces current G37sd Q60=G37 Coupe and CV. Q70=M sedan then all the SUV going to QX50-60-70-80.

·
Registered
432 Posts
Pricing is spot on. $54k for topped out model (Hybrid Sport AWD)

·
Registered
14 Posts
They are going to keep the g37 sedan for a couple more years untill the 2.0 liter Q50 comes out. The q50 and g37 will be sold side by side.. Ben poore is my source
So there will be a 2014 G37 sedan. Kinda surprising that they'd do that. Doesn't seem economical to do so.

·
Premium Member
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
So there will be a 2014 G37 sedan. Kinda surprising that they'd do that. Doesn't seem economical to do so.

Yes there will be a 2014 G37.. Infiniti is doing this I belive to keep lease payments down.. When someone comes in and wants to be under $400 a month with no money out of pocket and the Q50 is $550 then we push them into a G37.. From my understanding the G37 will be produced untill the 2.0 liter Q50 hits the states.. They had a dealer meeting 2 days ago and announced that they will be keeping the G37 going but limited numbers..

1 - 16 of 16 Posts