Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am beginning to look for my Q50S (currently own an 07 Altima 3.5SE which I purchased as my first car) and am looking to stay in the Nissan family. Originally was looking at either a G37 IPL or M37S but I figured I would wait it out and save a little more until I can buy myself what I really wanted, a Q50S. Through cars.com I see that there are still limited used cars available as they are still very new but I am hoping to find one in about 3 months to call my own. Either black or white. I modded my Altima pretty tastefully and would like to do the same with this one. Biggest decision will be whether to go air bags or coilovers but I realize I have to get the car first.

Anyways, I was just wondering what you think they used price of one would be for a Q50S AWD in about 2-3 months with 10k miles or so.

Thanks,
Dustin

·
Premium Member
2,672 Posts
We have a used silver one with sport wheels, spare, deluxe touring advertised for $43 or $44K.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Where are you located?

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I am located in Maryland

·
Registered
14 Posts
You need to find the original invoice and deduct about $3000 for dealer incentives. Then figure depreciation at about $2000-$4000. should be a fair deal. Just make sure you don't pay the same as you could have bought a new one for...

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
You need to find the original invoice and deduct about $3000 for dealer incentives. Then figure depreciation at about $2000-$4000. should be a fair deal. Just make sure you don't pay the same as you could have bought a new one for...
Thanks a lot! I was hoping to spend about $37k for one so I guess that seems somewhat reasonable with those figures but if I find one cheaper I won't complain.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hoping to find them a little closer to Maryland but I am checking cars.com regularly. Have the app on my phone and everything. It's between white and black as of now.

·
Premium Member
2,672 Posts
If anyone in Bay Area is looking for a used Q50, I have a couple in stock now and will have a few more next week. Mostly MSO cars (never registered - most are previously used by Infiniti's SoCal corporate design / marketing office). You'll save a few thousand $$ over buying the same configuration new.

The one I have available right now is Liquid Platinum/Graphite. Premium, Navi, Leather, Spare, Deluxe Touring and 19" wheels. Has 9400 miles. MSRP would be $47,800 new. We're asking $42,997 and I could do a little better than that. It is sold as a Certified Pre-Owned so the warranty goes for 6 years / 100,000 miles.

·
Registered
147 Posts
If anyone in Bay Area is looking for a used Q50, I have a couple in stock now and will have a few more next week. Mostly MSO cars (never registered - most are previously used by Infiniti's SoCal corporate design / marketing office). You'll save a few thousand $$ over buying the same configuration new.

The one I have available right now is Liquid Platinum/Graphite. Premium, Navi, Leather, Spare, Deluxe Touring and 19" wheels. Has 9400 miles. MSRP would be $47,800 new. We're asking $42,997 and I could do a little better than that. It is sold as a Certified Pre-Owned so the warranty goes for 6 years / 100,000 miles.
So a used car comes with a better warranty than a new one?

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
Any "certified" used car from the dealer will extend the warranty if it's under a few years old.
Doesnt' matter if it's infiiti, honda, toyota, etc.

You may see one year old "used" cars cost as much as new one's.
Because they pre-certify it and extend the warranty.

Admittedly I've never seen one go to 100K.
If it's a gaser, I doubt the dealer has much to worry about though.

The drive train on infiniti is solid.

·
Premium Member
2,672 Posts
Longer, yes. Better? Only if longer is better. CPO warranty has some notable exclusions. Most notable would be the Navi system (which I believe would include the InTouch stuff). So the car will get 2 year / 40K longer warranty, but during those two years, certain critical components are not covered. If I were buying the car and wanted an extended warranty, I'd be better off opting for a really good extended warranty and foregoing the $900 that Infiniti is getting for the CPO component.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.