·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
sorry

·
Registered
3,052 Posts
i got my flash drive today and played it and i notice that when am changing the songs from my steering wheel i can go to next song but when am trying to go privious song it was not going in one click but when i do for four to five time its going to privies song and i noticed another problem also when am trying to navigate from one folder to another folder my first four folders are repeating when i go back and see come again i was able to all the folders.
thank you for reminding us about what our English teachers taught us about avoiding run-on sentences which go on and on without any punctuation capitalizations and with spelling mistakes which make reading them a chore because of the lack of visible pauses or confusion from not understanding what the misspellings mean which would allow us to make sense of the message being conveyed in the writing that the writer was trying to get through to us on the paper or in this case the computer screen that we see in front of us at our desk when we are sitting down to look up information about our car which we bought in the previous few months from a dealer near our house and has had some problems that we would like to fix as soon as possible because they have been driving us crazy while we are driving and trying to listen to music and make and receive phone calls without stopping along the side of the road or needing to wait until we get home to do all those things that we find necessary to do whew.

·
Registered
20 Posts
thank you for reminding us about what our English teachers taught us about avoiding run-on sentences which go on and on without any punctuation capitalizations and with spelling mistakes which make reading them a chore because of the lack of visible pauses or confusion from not understanding what the misspellings mean which would allow us to make sense of the message being conveyed in the writing that the writer was trying to get through to us on the paper or in this case the computer screen that we see in front of us at our desk when we are sitting down to look up information about our car which we bought in the previous few months from a dealer near our house and has had some problems that we would like to fix as soon as possible because they have been driving us crazy while we are driving and trying to listen to music and make and receive phone calls without stopping along the side of the road or needing to wait until we get home to do all those things that we find necessary to do whew.
I'll try and avoid the run-on sentence :) I have the same issue though I cannot to to a previous track no matter how many times the steering wheel button is pressed.

·
Registered
252 Posts

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
I have no issue with mine. I just tap down twice on the button and it took me back to the previous song.
First of all, make sure you got the latest Intouch software update (v2.3.7.0646). This fixed a lots of issues playing USB mp3 files.
Second, not all USB 2.0 thumb drive are created equal when it come to speed. Use one with fast read/write speed. Something like this one:

i got my flash drive today and played it and i notice that when am changing the songs from my steering wheel i can go to next song but when am trying to go privious song it was not going in one click but when i do for four to five time its going to privies song and i noticed another problem also when am trying to navigate from one folder to another folder my first four folders are repeating when i go back and see come again i was able to all the folders.

Reactions: Venkat

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I have no issue with mine. I just tap down twice on the button and it took me back to the previous song.
First of all, make sure you got the latest Intouch software update (v2.3.7.0646). This fixed a lots of issues playing USB mp3 files.
Second, not all USB 2.0 thumb drive are created equal when it come to speed. Use one with fast read/write speed. Something like this one:
Amazon.com: Patriot Xporter XT Boost 16GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive (PEF16GUSB): Electronics
Can you please tell me, where can i see the Intouch software version information

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.