Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Production date concerns?

Hey guys,
I had a question regarding car production dates. Is there any concern in getting a car that was built in the first couple months of production? I'm thinking tweaks are made as time goes on and the cars get better.

·
Registered
407 Posts
Chrome Q50.....uhh where are my shades, don't want to go blind.
I wonder who will have the first gold chrome wrapped Q50, all I know is it will be someone in dubai.

·
Registered
982 Posts
If you want to go with the crowd, Graphite Shadow is in. The closes to metallic would probably be Platinum Silver. The color which I got. I like it since it doesn't get as dirty.

But my next car will be black or white.

·
Premium Member
2,672 Posts
Heat23, I believe you're seriously over-thinking this production date thing. Just get the car with the color and options you want and be happy. If you're that worried, lease it so you're gambling with Infiniti's money.

·
Premium Member
3,008 Posts
Mine is July production and got delivered in sept with one software 2.3.7.0646 (1.9) update and had zero freeze or issues. You can chk production date on driver side door jam if your have any concern.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.