Enjoy! :D

·
Premium Member
1,949 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
This video has made me realize the Q50 to me is like crack. I have been going crazy with no new info/videos lately, and this video is helping me get my fix while I wait 2 more weeks to pick up my Q50!!

On another note, I just heard my dealer in Houston got 8 Q50's, so guess where I'll be going after work today :)
Same here bro and the dealership has my quick fix! Hahaha! Pics and vids pls!!! :D

I hope u get more pics of the hagane blue and maybe malbec black in direct sunlight! Maybe some exhaust sound difference in the gasser and hybrid! Forgot to do that yesterday! :(

Reactions: Infiniti Chick

·
Premium Member
1,949 Posts
Same here bro and the dealership has my quick fix! Hahaha! Pics and vids pls!!! :D

I hope u get more pics of the hagane blue and maybe malbec black in direct sunlight! Maybe some exhaust sound difference in the gasser and hybrid! Forgot to do that yesterday! :(
I have a feeling the cars will be locked up in their secret parking garage, but they might put one in the showroom. I will convince them to let me go see all of them though :)

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I have a feeling the cars will be locked up in their secret parking garage, but they might put one in the showroom. I will convince them to let me go see all of them though :)
You can do it! Use the Infiniti Chick mask while you're @ it! :p

·
Registered
3,052 Posts
My dealer said that they will not put my car on display if it comes in while I'm gone. They'll detail it, and then park it inside somewhere. It'll be much appreciated.

·
Premium Member
1,177 Posts
You can do it! Use the Infiniti Chick mask while you're @ it! :p
HAHAHAHA....be sure to wear the crown version though!!! :p

This video has made me realize the Q50 to me is like crack. I have been going crazy with no new info/videos lately, and this video is helping me get my fix while I wait 2 more weeks to pick up my Q50!!

On another note, I just heard my dealer in Houston got 8 Q50's, so guess where I'll be going after work today :)
DUDE!! You have got to sweet talk your way into the locked down lot and get some eye candy/crack pictures for us!! I agree, Hagane Blue and Malbec Black would be lovely. Ohhhh and if they have Chestnut Bronze!! I can't WAIT to hear your thoughts afterward. ;):D:rolleyes:

MAN!!! I hate that the closest dealership for me (other than the one I am boycotting! ha) is in another state. I MAY just have to make a road trip this weekend (if they are there by then) and check out the colors even if I can't drive them. Gbert has got me back on the Ruby Red kick! :eek:

Reactions: gbert15

·
Premium Member
1,949 Posts
HAHAHAHA....be sure to wear the crown version though!!! :p

DUDE!! You have got to sweet talk your way into the locked down lot and get some eye candy/crack pictures for us!! I agree, Hagane Blue and Malbec Black would be lovely. Ohhhh and if they have Chestnut Bronze!! I can't WAIT to hear your thoughts afterward. ;):D:rolleyes:

MAN!!! I hate that the closest dealership for me (other than the one I am boycotting! ha) is in another state. I MAY just have to make a road trip this weekend (if they are there by then) and check out the colors even if I can't drive them. Gbert has got me back on the Ruby Red kick! :eek:
The dealership is about a quarter of a mile away from my office building. :)

·
Premium Member
1,177 Posts
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!

I would be a constant fixture for the next two weeks or at the very least driving by just to take a sneak peek every day after work!!

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Wow! I would go there to take a break and just sit in my car and fiddle with it the whole time! Hahaha!:D

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
The malbec black got this burgundy glow to it when hit by direct sunlight which looks really sweet. But, you have to get close to it to see the burgundy glow.
Yea! I actually put a vid here which shows its shade quite nicely but wanted to see one for the Q50 specifically and see how its curves translate!

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

·
Premium Member
5,661 Posts
The malbec black got this burgundy glow to it when hit by direct sunlight which looks really sweet. But, you have to get close to it to see the burgundy glow.
Are you sure you know what burgundy looks like? :p

No offense, but as a driver of a Malbec Black car, there's no kind of burgundy in the color. It's closer to a straight up black with a dollop of violet mixed in more than anything.

Burgundy is much more of a deep and less saturated red, almost like a brown with a mix of red in it.

Actually, Infiniti used to sell their G convertibles in a burgundy color though (Midnight Garnet)..:

They still sell it on the JX right now..

·
Registered
118 Posts
Are you sure you know what burgundy looks like? :p

No offense, but as a driver of a Malbec Black car, there's no kind of burgundy in the color. It's closer to a straight up black with a dollop of violet mixed in more than anything.

Burgundy is much more of a deep and less saturated red, almost like a brown with a mix of red in it.
My wife's cooking burgundy looks darker than that, but perhaps it is too red rather than purple.

Maybe we should just say that Malbec Black resembles black with a dollop of grape jelly. Yumm. :p

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.