Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone. I'm a current 370Z owner. Had some time to get out for a test drive recently in a Q50S. I was highly impressed. It mixed everything I loved about my previous 2010 Acura TSX with everything I love about my Z and takes it to a different level. Yes, I know, the Z is a sports car but it certainly didn't feel like apple and oranges to me. I have a 7AT in my Z so I already had the shift points down and everything felt much like it did in the Z. Except 1000 times more comfortable. Who else here thinks the seats and driving position are just amazing?!

Anyway, gonna be lurking for awhile until I make my mind up as to whether or not I'll finally purchase one. Depends on the aftermarket I suppose and we all know that takes some time.

Later!

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Welcome to the forum! :)

The seat is definitely comfortable! Many have had early impressions that they didnt even think about the seats while they were doing their test drives because they were that comfortable! Some have had long trips as well and found the seats quite comfortable during those long hours of sitting/driving!

As for aftermarket parts, rest assured they will be coming! RSR is already developing some suspension parts, stillen is creating some parts as well and have their test Q50 in their HQ right now for tests/fitment of different parts, Ark has a Q50 being fitted for their exhaust , and I have been talking to some other manufacturers and have been convincing them to make some parts for the Q50 and mentioned that they surely will since its the flagship vehicle for infiniti! I think you can rest assure that they are coming and hopefully they will showcase them as early as SEMA 2013!

·
Registered
407 Posts
welcome to the forum!
seeing how you had a 370z, have you seen information surrounding the redesigned Q60 coupe? apparently it will be a BMW M3/M4 competitor!
a Q60/IPL Q60 would be a sweet "upgrade" from the 370z

·
Registered
137 Posts
Listen to afrosheen and read the thread on one of our members who just had a major accident. Making a downpayment/capital cost reduction is not a good move. If your car is demolished or stolen on the way home from the dealership you have lost your downpayment. If you didn't make a down payment you haven't lost it. If you live in a state that allows MDSs (multiple security deposits) to reduce the money factor, then you should consider that.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Screen Protector

Wonderful Post. I appreciate this. Your writing capability is thus high. it's helpful info, I hope so. Carry on. Have a good day...

Reactions: SimpsonTide985
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.