Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
739 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Discovered the first formal review for the Q50 which vividly describes in detail the design & inspiration behind her and how important concept cars are to Infiniti, perhaps more than any other brand. Disclaimer: it is a bit biased, as no criticisms are noted; also be aware that this review does NOT review the car's performance (unfortunately). Simply the development & craftsmanship of the car. Anyway, I learned quite a bit about the subtle Japanese elements of the cars' design, such as the front grille representing a historical Japanese bridge & the bottom half a reflection of it. Clearly I'm big on factoids. Happy reading!

http://www.theautochannel.com/news/2013/07/04/086221-q50-design-inheritance-riches.html

Also, let's use this thread to share any futures published reviews that you guys come across! :)

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

Reactions: Kristieds

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Discovered the first formal review for the Q50 which vividly describes in detail the design & inspiration behind her and how important concept cars are to Infiniti, perhaps more than any other brand. Disclaimer: it is a bit biased, as no criticisms are noted; also be aware that this review does NOT review the car's performance (unfortunately). Simply the development & craftsmanship of the car. Anyway, I learned quite a bit about the subtle Japanese elements of the cars' design, such as the front grille representing a historical Japanese bridge & the bottom half a reflection of it. Clearly I'm big on factoids. Happy reading!

Q50 Design: An Inheritance of Riches

Also, let's use this thread to share any futures published reviews that you guys come across! :)

Thanks for posting! Something to tide over the last 2hrs of work! Hahaha! :D

Reactions: chicagokevo

·
Premium Member
739 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Infiniti opened a Infiniti showroom there and Q50 was introduced and the write up comes from HK.
Yea, it makes sense that an Asian outlet would have first-hand access. Very poetic yet informative article.

·
Premium Member
739 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Actually, it's a biased review; which I clearly stated in the post. Regardless, people, it's a perspective that you haven't seen before. Take it for what it's worth.

·
Premium Member
1,070 Posts
Infiniti opened a Infiniti showroom there and Q50 was introduced and the write up comes from HK.
Actually, there is a virtually same write up from the Middle East web site as well.

Infiniti Q50 saloon born of a trio of concepts

And the reason it reads like a press release is because it is a press release

And Infiniti Global head quarters are now in Hong Kong

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.