Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I pulled the trigger tonight.

Graphite/Graphite Q50s AWD with NAV.
Now I have to wait for the car to arrive.

MSRP $48,750
I paid $45,500 Not too bad about 600 over invoice.

The waiting is the hardest part.

·
Premium Member
1,569 Posts
Congrats!

Post up some pics when you get her.

·
Premium Member
3,008 Posts
I pulled the trigger tonight.

Graphite/Graphite Q50s AWD with NAV.
Now I have to wait for the car to arrive.

MSRP $48,750
I paid $45,500 Not too bad about 600 over invoice.

Congrats, You probably get it faster than some of us, who had preordered it way back in June- July.

·
Registered
119 Posts
I know exactly what you mean. My car will arrive hopefully Monday or Tuesday but this whole waiting game is killing me. I need my car, and I need it NOW lol

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The Malbec Black is really a nice color as well. I just don't want to deal with the upkeep. My 69 raven black mach-1 is a pain to keep pretty. I only drive it a few times a year. I also felt like with the darker colors you lose some of the body lines.

Graphite never gets old.

·
Premium Member
5,661 Posts
The Malbec Black is really a nice color as well. I just don't want to deal with the upkeep. My 69 raven black mach-1 is a pain to keep pretty. I only drive it a few times a year. I also felt like with the darker colors you lose some of the body lines.

Graphite never gets old.
Yeah, it's a huge tradeoff.

I still get compliments on my MB G37 even after 3 years. The trick to Malbec Black is to keep it nice and polished and protected. Even when it gets a little dirty, it'll still have a great shine to it and makes the purple pop a lot longer.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Did you add many options packages to your Q50?

It'll be nice to see pictures to and you can give us your first impressions of the car after you have been driving it around for a few days.

Congrats on the purchase.

·
Premium Member
5,661 Posts
Did you add many options packages to your Q50?

It'll be nice to see pictures to and you can give us your first impressions of the car after you have been driving it around for a few days.

Congrats on the purchase.
Hopefully he'll/she'll remember to come back and post the photos once he gets the car. There are still a few people who ordered their car, join the forum, but we never heard from them again. :p :(

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
The options I added:

-Navigation
-Floor mats Winter Package
-Illuminated Door sils
-I purchased a spoiler (not from infinity, it was cheaper to buy factory part from 3rd party)

I really like the way the splash guards look, but I didn't order them. I may have to buy them later.

What I didn't want:
Technology Package (why? because if you get tech you also HAVE to get deluxe touring). That bundle is frustrating because it adds 8k to the price. Not worth it.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.