Premium Member
425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
14' Q50s 3.7
Power Mods:
K&N Drop-in filters
CNT High Flow Catalytic's
Custom 2.5" Cat-back
Uprev tune by Jack @ HP Logic in West Palm Beach, FL.

[/URL][/IMG]

·
Premium Member
1,347 Posts
Platninum,

What is your power output after your mods?

·
Premium Member
425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Who is on the left/right?
On the left is my friend Gilbert in his 08' G37 Coupe and on the left is me in my Q50S.

Platninum,

What is your power output after your mods?
http://www.infinitiq50.org/forum/ne...al-velgen-q50s-build-thread-9.html#post420114
No that can't be.

That's the car VBX wants to go back to and he swears it's faster than the Q. :rolleyes:

Cool post BTW! :cool:
Thank you. My G37 sedan was a little faster but I did have more modifications. None the less they are both great cars and very fun to drive!

·
Premium Member
425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yeah, both car should be close. Same exact motor. Drivers race.

Thanks for sharing!
No problem, looking forward to members going to the track and posting there numbers on here!

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Nice nice! Saw these on IG a few days ago! Always the first to do things man! Awesome!

Its low and slow for me though! Well.. kinda low and kinda slow at least! Haha! :D

Reactions: Platinumv37

·
Premium Member
425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Nice nice! Saw these on IG a few days ago! Always the first to do things man! Awesome!

Its low and slow for me though! Well.. kinda low and kinda slow at least! Haha! :D
LOL thanks bro I love this stuff, what can I say.

Reactions: gbert15

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
LOL thanks bro I love this stuff, what can I say.
And thats definitely good for us! At least we have someone that pushes the Q50 out of the norm! Get the stillen supercharger when it comes out! :D

·
Registered
87 Posts
13.6 @ 102 mph
Stock, with 20" inch wheels, tires at 20psi, full tank of gas and 89 degrees with 80% humidity weighing in at 3780 lbs with driver.
Will try again with K&N, cooler weather and less gas.

·
Registered
4,279 Posts

Reactions: Sharunv

·
Registered
4,279 Posts
Nice speed at the end there Hunter.
Seems like you could shave 1/10 - 2/10 there with a better 60'.

Platinumv37 came in a bit better at the 60' mark.
If I could get down even 0.1 more I'd be happy. 0.2 more and I'd be thrilled.

Any advice on how to get a better 60'? I don't think I had any wheel spin at all on this run.

·
Registered
4,279 Posts

·
Registered
4,279 Posts
Same here. I know for sure I can get more torque to the ground more quickly by having the car in manual because the gas engine is either already on or comes on in a snap, but it results in wheel spin too. Obviously, I need just the right amount to get a faster time and not slower. I'm thinking, though, I may need to wait for my 2nd generation of tires before I will be able to get something faster.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.