Infiniti Q50 Forum banner

101 - 113 of 113 Posts

·
Registered
3,392 Posts
Ever since I got tuned and FI exhaust I rarely listen to music. Lol. Long trips XM is my friend. Comedy channels, Classic Vinyl etc..70'-80's music mostly. My Ex wife went to school and was friends with the Stepping Wolf drummer. I went to a party with him once. I remember some of it!🙄😳

·
Registered
5,784 Posts
Ever since I got tuned and FI exhaust I rarely listen to music. Lol. Long trips XM is my friend. Comedy channels, Classic Vinyl etc..70'-80's music mostly. My Ex wife went to school and was friends with the Stepping Wolf drummer. I went to a party with him once. I remember some of it!🙄😳
Do you remember his name? Steppenwolf had a few drummers.

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
I know that we are not supposed to talk politics, but can someone please explain to me why CA, has all these laws, noise, pollution, but yet have so many oil rigs pumping oil and making people sick.

·
Registered
3,392 Posts
And strict gun laws but extremely high gun violence.. don't get me started! The intolerant, "tolerant".

Hypocrisy is rampant. Carbon foot print save the planet, my a$$. Don't have KIDS! That's the best thing. I got my vasectomy at 21. 1 kid. So I can drive a hummer and STILL save the planet, more than most of em. Welfare= get a Norplant, free tubal, or vasectomy.

My dead buddy had a neighbor who had 4 kids and they were getting to old, so she wanted to pay me to get her pregnant (cuz the guys that would do it for free were trash).

I wouldn't touch her with 4 condoms and a hazmat suit on. Yuch.. I already had my vasectomy and my buddy said I may have fun for a few months until she figured it out.

Not with a 10' pole! 🤮🤮😷😖

·
Registered
3,392 Posts
Do you remember his name? Steppenwolf had a few drummers.
Ron Hurst, "Ronnie" to her. They were in band class together. Holyoke MA in HS.

·
Registered
5,784 Posts
Ron Hurst, "Ronnie" to her. They were in band class together. Holyoke MA in HS.
Yeah, Hurst was the last drummer to play with Kay, starting in 84. Jerry Edmonton was their original drummer. Steve Palmer filled in a bit between Edmonton and Hurst.

·
Registered
3,392 Posts
It was fun to meet the band. We met up at some guy's place a couple of days b4 their concert. Things got a bit blurry after drinking and smoking.. they jammed a bit.. I don't remember much after they attempted to play "Magic Carpet Ride".
I don't know how they can party that way and perform 2 days later.
The house was pretty crowded.. an invitation only deal.

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
Things got a bit blurry after drinking and smoking.. The house was pretty crowded.. an invitation only deal.
You could also say that about your current location... :eek:

·
Registered
3,392 Posts
😉it's a happening place. Just have to watch out for the crack pipe stems and used condoms on the floor😳😉 Maxlegends's mom is one busy "lady". I recommend NOT going barefoot if you go visit.

·
Registered
36 Posts
What would stop someone from simply unplugging the original BCM and plugging in another BCM to the connectors without removing the original BCM? Harness length perhaps?
I found a dealer that sells a lock for the Diagnostic Link Connector (also called ODB port). Apparently, thieves are able to plug a laptop or other device into the ODB port and take control of the car. This device prevents the thief from plugging anything into the diagnostic port.

http://https://shop.autocyb.com/products/autocyb-vehicle-cyber-lock.
That may still leave the BCM vulnerability

·
Premium Member
2,281 Posts
😉it's a happening place. Just have to watch out for the crack pipe stems and used condoms on the floor😳😉 Maxlegends's mom is one busy "lady". I recommend NOT going barefoot if you go visit.
Avedis was in town I see.

·
Registered
5,784 Posts
I found a dealer that sells a lock for the Diagnostic Link Connector (also called ODB port). Apparently, thieves are able to plug a laptop or other device into the ODB port and take control of the car. This device prevents the thief from plugging anything into the diagnostic port.

http://https://shop.autocyb.com/products/autocyb-vehicle-cyber-lock.
That may still leave the BCM vulnerability
That link is broken.

That won't stop a BCM swap or a relay hack. Not very convenient for JB4 users either.

101 - 113 of 113 Posts