Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The FX was mine but then I got myself the G37s coupe then gave her the FX, you know we have kids and all lol.

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Nice nice! One day I wanna grow up just like u! :p

Want that same car combination @ home too man! Hopefully I can be as baller as u and get an FX too! :D

I thought u were going to show off your bros gs with the new weds! ;)

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
nice Infinitis :cool:

gotta love the FX. has a sportier exhaust than your Q50 :p
Ya the FX is a beast. I actually deleted the resonator a few years ago and it has such a exotic note and in only at high revs, and no drone. Sounds amazing!

Ya the q50 is too quiet. But it's ok!

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
haha nice to see the Infiniti family. It would be even better if both were in the same colors!, maybe consider wrapping the FX in white? ;)
I've been an Infiniti fan for a long time and once I started working I worked hard to buy my first infinti (g35 coupe) then so on..

Funny you say the colors... I am bringing the FX to th body shop tomororw morning and I'm gonna get it painted white haha.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Funny, both the wife and I have Obsidian Black Infinitis (hers being a FX too [FX35]).

Not great pictures, but you get the idea:

Nice bro! That body style is nice! Almost got it last year but it took a good 4 years to pay off the fx45, didn't want to trade it.

We just had another baby, we might either buy the qx60 (jx35) or pathfinder. Not sure yet. Don't feel like having two car notes

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.