Infiniti Q50 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How goes it everyone. I just got rid of my 370Z for a 2019 Red Sport RWD.
1. Does anyone autocross their Q and how competitive is it?
2. Tranny fluid, has anyone changed their fluid out for redline or similar.
3. What tires?

I don't plan on changing anything except tires and fluids, maybe a tune but I want to keep this car stock and reliable.

Cheers!

·
Registered
89 Posts
3. What tires?

I don't plan on changing anything except tires and fluids, maybe a tune but I want to keep this car stock and reliable.

Cheers!
I suggest you watch the YouTube channel KayDro Technologies. He does AutoX with his Q50 and keeps it pretty much stock with minor upgrades like Heat Exchanger, brakes, RR sway bar, and FR strut bar. He also has a lot of informational videos on the platform.

·
Registered
89 Posts
3. What tires?

Cheers!
I suggest you watch the YouTube channel KayDro Technologies. He does AutoX with his Q50 and keeps it pretty much stock with minor upgrades like Heat Exchanger, brakes, RR sway bar, and FR strut bar. He also has a lot of informational videos on the platform.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks I will check it out. (y)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts