Infiniti Q50 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,387 Posts
If all you use this forum for is to sell stuff aren't you supposed to be a "Vendor"?

@Administrator

·
Registered
46 Posts
There's a price war on these thing and they're now around $280 shipped...glws though.

·
Registered
3,387 Posts
All I did was add a stripe at 12:00 on my OEM steering wheel. Works for me. AND I retained my heat for the winter :)

·
Registered
105 Posts
provide links for others to get it
Unable to link but i will vouch that I got my Forged Carbon Wheel for $350 shipped from a member on FB Forums.

·
Registered
105 Posts

·
Premium Member
269 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
you got used one pal, i got new never installed. 400 shipped.
It was a group buy from a reputable person so I would argue otherwise. To each his own, but the purpose of a forum is to share information and I am just trying to help people out. (y)

P.S. - I paid more for the forged carbon, but your exact wheel from him is 2XX Shipped brotha.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Not a fan of that style wheel at all...reminds me of a bowling ball :oops:
I felt the same way in pics when i saw the flat topped & bottom ones as well, but flat bottom grew on me

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
It was a group buy from a reputable person so I would argue otherwise. To each his own, but the purpose of a forum is to share information and I am just trying to help people out. (y)

P.S. - I paid more for the forged carbon, but your exact wheel from him is 2XX Shipped brotha.
hey can you link to a group, i want to see the price you listing

1 - 14 of 14 Posts