Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone,

Just wanted to throw up a teaser/fun thread for you guys. Kevin aka ktsg21 is bringing his car in next week for some R&D. So you can expect some news parts for the Q50 coming out in the next couple weeks. I will post some random pictures of the R&D process so everyone can follow along and see what goes on here. I can't tell you what part this if for yet, but you might be able to figure it out at one point (though i will neither confirm nor deny you conclusions). Kevin has been sworn to secrecy so no asking him ;)

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Hey everyone,

Just wanted to throw up a teaser/fun thread for you guys. Kevin aka ktsg21 is bringing his car in next week for some R&D. So you can expect some news parts for the Q50 coming out in the next couple weeks. I will post some random pictures of the R&D process so everyone can follow along and see what goes on here. I can't tell you what part this if for yet, but you might be able to figure it out at one point (though i will neither confirm nor deny you conclusions). Kevin has been sworn to secrecy so no asking him ;)
I know where u live Kevin and torture is not asking! :mad:

Haha jk bro! :p

Nice nice!

Rear diffuser!!!!! :D

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
From one kevin to another, mind telling me whats going on over at stillen ?! ;)

jk bro hope to see that diffuser soon!

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
I am sending my video/x-ray camera across the street on the building roof top: see attached setup
Hahaha! Cuz it will be inconspicuous having a dog on the roof? :confused:

Hahaha!:p:p:p

Reactions: Team_STILLEN

·
Registered
574 Posts
:confused::confused::confused::confused:

I swear I don't know anything about this... :rolleyes::rolleyes:

·
Registered
574 Posts
btw... on my way back from Stillen today, got challenged by M3.. so I decided to smoked him on 57 fwy.. LOLL

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
btw... on my way back from Stillen today, got challenged by M3.. so I decided to smoked him on 57 fwy.. LOLL
Video or not true!!! :p

Can I ask if u came home with at least one of the mods though? ;)

·
Registered
574 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
no... I was there for my alignment ONLY! :p

it was E46 only.. LOLLL
Hahaha! Cuz we all know that Stillen is the go to place for alignment! Hahaha! :p

Reactions: Vancity808

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
Still pretty impressive beating a E46, im sure if you tossed whatever stillen is doing over there at R&D maybe some intakes ;)? And the catback you'd have a chance against a E92 maybe LOL

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
574 Posts
I'm really just there for the alignment... LOLLLL

·
Premium Member
396 Posts
Yay! now STILLEN gets to make cheap parts and crap intakes for our cars and over charge on them.

SMDH
:confused: That was very unnecessary.

Stillen makes excellent products actually. I have ran their sways/intakes/splitters on my previous and current car and have been very happy with everything they have to offer. Price is also very reasonable.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.