Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On my way home from work yesterday I was sitting in bumper to bumper traffic as usual, when all of a sudden not one, not two, but three other Q's slowly passed me on the right. From the looks of it, it was just a total coincidence but either way it was pretty cool to see. The other cars all ended up getting behind my car in the left lane and we continued on almost like some type of convoy until it was time to go our separate ways. Too bad there wasn't really any empty road in front of us to have some real fun on.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Another black obsidian, moonlight white, and chestnut bronze. I was shocked, I've had my car for about 6 months and up until now I've seen maybe 2 or 3 a week during my commute to and from work.

Reactions: afrosheen

·
Premium Member
741 Posts
I'm sure everyone has crossed paths with more than a couple but just may not have been in our line of sight. I know there's been instances where I'd see one at the VERY last second and had I not saw it then it would have been like it was never there.

And the key to seeing them or any new car on the road... don't actively look for them. Lol. Its always when its least expected that you'll see one.

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
Old school comradery consisted of a horn toot and a wave. At least it did for owners of Volvo P1800s, and MGBs. Today it's who can be the more indifferent.

·
Premium Member
1,493 Posts

·
Premium Member
425 Posts
That is awesome, I would have probably stopped in the the middle of the highway and snapped pictures!

Reactions: 944Nick84

·
Registered
119 Posts
Sweetness!

Little do we know the impact we are having on the Infiniti brand just by driving to and from our destinations. Many of these Q50 purchases have most likely occurred because they have seen the early adapters (like myself) on the roads almost breaking their neck because they have to look back many times and say..."woah what's that sexy piece of machinery!?"

In other words, it's a chain reaction. The stronger this gets, the more powerful the brand gets.

#TeamInfiniti

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Sweetness!

Little do we know the impact we are having on the Infiniti brand just by driving to and from our destinations. Many of these Q50 purchases have most likely occurred because they have seen the early adapters (like myself) on the roads almost breaking their neck because they have to look back many times and say..."woah what's that sexy piece of machinery!?"

In other words, it's a chain reaction. The stronger this gets, the more powerful the brand gets.

#TeamInfiniti
I very much so agree with you on this, my mind was made up about getting a Q after seeing the first commercial for it on TV. The front end is what sucked me in. Last night being a perfect example when I had another Q behind me, I couldn't help but look in my rear view mirror and say to myself [email protected], those headlights and grill are sexy. So I could only imagine what someone that hasn't seen one before is thinking when they have one pull up next to them or behind them in traffic.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Sweetness!

#TeamInfiniti
Kind of off topic, but related to this post.

Today, I was walking out of the gym toward my car and another guy was walking into the gym, as he passed my Q50, he took a second look at it, then a third and then a fourth look at the rear to see the brand I guess, all while continuing to walk. I didn't want him to know it was my car, so I walked past it like my car was parked elsewhere and sort of watched him as he actually turned around twice and looked at the q50 from a distance. He seemed super interested in the car and didn't seem to know what it was.

Pretty cool.

Reactions: Q50SSS
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.