Infiniti Q50 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think it's really important to get a group of Q50 owners together in Dallas! With the rapidly growing number of Q50s in the DFW I figured it's TIME.

What better way to start some sort of meet than at the very popular Cars and Coffee-Dallas this Saturday, May 3rd. I go just about every month, and I've been seeing a couple of Q50s here and there.

Anyone in the DFW area thinking about going this weekend???

·
Registered
288 Posts
I went last month, but will be out of town this weekend. But I'm down for a q50 meet any other time!

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

Reactions: Q50SSS

·
Registered
436 Posts
Off topic, but I'll be in DFW this weekend for the first time. Any recommendations for good restaurants, attractions or just places to see in general? Thanks

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
I think it's really important to get a group of Q50 owners together in Dallas! With the rapidly growing number of Q50s in the DFW I figured it's TIME.

What better way to start some sort of meet than at the very popular Cars and Coffee-Dallas this Saturday, May 3rd. I go just about every month, and I've been seeing a couple of Q50s here and there.

Anything going on the first week of July?

Reactions: Q50SSS

·
Registered
288 Posts
Off topic, but I'll be in DFW this weekend for the first time. Any recommendations for good restaurants, attractions or just places to see in general? Thanks
Dallas has tons if good places to eat just depends on what kind of food you want? Not much as far as attractions Dallas is not a good city for tourists, but the perot museum of nature and science is pretty awesome. If you are near downtown just drive down Mckinney Ave and you will have lots to choose from for food and drinks

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm open to meeting up if you'd like to talk everything Dallas and Q50. You can PM me.

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
Crash a wedding a Lee Park. Chat with the cigar roller.

For great Mexican food, in a clean modern setting:
Gloria's Restaurant (any location)

Haven't been to this one yet, but my son says its excellent:
Jorg's Cafe Vienna, European, German, 1037 E 15th St, Plano, TX

Recommended by my Polish friend in Fort Worth (and he was correct).
For You, Taste of Poland (972) 423-2458 2301, N Central Expy, Ste 155, Plano, TX

Steakhouse, both excellent:
Pappa's Brothers
or
Bob's Steak & Chop House

Thai (unassuming place in a strip mall, but EXCELLENT):
Royal Thai, 5500 Greenville Ave, Dallas, TX (Upper Greenville); (214) 691-3555

We went to this place for my son's wedding rehearsal dinner (for 100). The Bugatti proprietors are real Italian, provide incredible service and delicious Italian food. Highly recommended!
Bugatti Ristorante, 3802 W Northwest HwyDallas, TX 75220, (214) 350-2470

BBQ - Any place.
BBQ in Dallas is like Cheesesteaks in Philly, or Crab Cakes in Maryland. The local standard is so high, that you can't go wrong. My fav is Shorty's in Miami (I know it's not Dallas).

·
Registered
1,489 Posts

So the July meet would be on the 5th? Would they still do it the day after a big holiday?

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
So the July meet would be on the 5th? Would they still do it the day after a big holiday?
I'll have to ask them in the June meet and find out the situation, will keep you posted.

·
Registered
117 Posts
I'm really close to Royal Thai and it never fails to impress. It's one of the best Thai restaurants in Texas, never mind Dallas.
We have probably run into each other without knowing—I'm also not far away and Royal Thai is one my most frequented restaurants. I ate so much crab fried rice last weekend that I thought I would explode. :eek:

I'd also recommend Kuby's for authentic German food in a beer hall style setting. Kuby's Sausage House

As Klamalama rightly mentioned, Gloria's is great, and I'd add Rafa's as another awesome place for tex-mex. The best authentic homecooked Tex-Mex in dallas and fort worth

And then catch a movie across the street at the old Inwood theater, with an open bar, and where the love seats are more like beds in size, perfect for post text-mex coma. :D

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hello all!

Just launched the official North Texas Infiniti Club. Let's help this group become the largest Infiniti group of its kind!

E-mail [email protected] to request access to the FB group. Share with any local Infiniti owners you know!

Thanks!

·
Registered
288 Posts

·
Registered
288 Posts

·
Registered
288 Posts
When's the next meet...just bought a q50 moonlight white
Well I meet up with a few guys for a meet every Friday at Park and Preston the Brickhouse Tavern parking lot (renegade meet) it's not a q50 meet but sometimes there are 2 of us people start showing up around 9pm.

·
Registered
288 Posts
I would also like to know. Got my liquid platinum last weekend!

Stillen front splitter looks great!
If not the Friday night meet there is always cars and coffee first Saturday of every month we try to meet really early to get a good spot.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts